Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Liberating a ghost with verses from Shrimad Bhagavatam
4 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2013 - 10:04AM #1
Jm8
During fall 2010 I wrote for my website Ghost-FAQ article in Czech and during spring 2011 I translated it into English.
In April 2011 died J.K., mother's cousin, whom I always used to call 'aunt'. I got a tinnitus, sound in my left ear. I read about its possible connection with ghosts. From time context and left, i.e female body-half, I got an idea that it could be J.K., for whom her children didn't perform any funeral rituals and the only person from her relation about whom she knew that can help her to leave was me. I asked the possible ghost to reveal his identity in a dream but it didn't happen and only tinnitus used to appear and dissapear depending on various unrelated spiritual activities I did.
It again appeared in spring 2013 so on June 12 2013, the 30th death anniversary of my mother side's granduncle, I read about 20 famous verses from Shrimad Bhagavatam 1.2 and dedicated the result to him and other relations from that side (namely mother, grandmother, grandfather and J.K.). My left eye started to tickle strongly and it continued the second day but weaker and then stopped. Tinnitus completely disappeared as well. I understood it as a sign of a successful departure of J.K.
Jaya Shrimad Bhagavatam!
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook