Switch to Forum Live View Have you received The Awakening?
3 years ago  ::  Sep 28, 2011 - 1:48PM #1
LynRagan
Greetings New Friends,

My name is Lyn and I love the prospect of meeting new friends with similiar beliefs, and those who haven't experienced an awakening yet, too.

Experienced an awakening...how many of you have lost a loved one and shortly thereafter, felt them still near? How many of you have received visitations via dreams? Do you know the difference between a visit and a dream? How many of you receive signs of the dearly departed? What kind of signs are they? Do you know the different types? Are there a specific number of types of communications? Have you received just one, or are you still receiving signs years after their departure?

How many of you believe in life after death?

I propose these questions for my own education in understanding the several ways of communicating with the deceased other than meeting up with a medium. I believe that grief can be lessened if we understand the process of death. If we truly understand that life doesn't end with a physical death of the body, then we can learn to celebrate their life and enjoy their memories rather than mourne their disappearance.

I understand the entire process of grief, because I lived it. I breathed it every single day for the first couple of years after my future husband, my fiance', was murdered on 1/23/08. After experiencing his death with him, (talking to him on the phone while he was shot and then minutes later running to his rescue and finding his body lying still and then learning minutes later after that about his physical death) I was thrown into this world called grief. I didn't know how to live without him, I felt a tremendous amount of guilt, I cried for hours on end; I wanted to die and be wherever it was that he went to.

And then the magic began. Communications of the AfterLife started and though it took a very long time to comprehend what it was I was going through, the amazing story within itself is so simple to decipher. 

Death isn't the end of who we are. And Love never, ever, dies.

Within the first few months after his death, I did reach out for help. I was living in a dream world where visit after visit after visit was beginning to confuse me more than real life. It became so overwhelming, I began to question everything. After contacting a medium for help, I was then asked to write about our story, about our tragedy, and about my process of awakening. And so I did as I was asked. I sat down to write through pages and pages of tears. I am so proud of accomplishing the only thing in my life that has ever been completed. Every bit of its contents, I know I received help from the Other World. The title came from the Other Side as well as the cover of the book. And the book is called, "Wake Me Up! A True Love Story About Life After Death."

Moving forward into life after a tragic death, an illness, or an accidental death, is one of the hardest things to do in life. This is merely a short description of the beginning of my awakening, of my forward moving progress; I want to hear your story...

Have you received communications from the AfterLife and if so, did it bring a sense of peace within? How have you coped with your loss? Are you still struggling and if so, what do you think would help you to start living again? I really look forward to hearing from each of you!

With loving light and many blessings... 
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2011 - 12:56PM #2
Edithjordan

I've read your remarks about "Life after death".  I too have experienced some of the things you shared.  You see I lost my daughter, who was my only child a little over a month ago. She has come to me in various ways.  So I know what you are talking about.  My husband also has experienced our daughter's presence.  She came to him in a dream recently.  So yes I agree with you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2011 - 4:04AM #3
bellybeans

Most of us must have felt and experienced an awakening in our lives however the acceptance of this awakening kept us looking back and ignoring the truth about it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2011 - 7:57PM #4
Namchuck

Dec 18, 2011 -- 4:04AM, bellybeans wrote:

Most of us must have felt and experienced an awakening in our lives however the acceptance of this awakening kept us looking back and ignoring the truth about it.

That makes a great deal of sense. Undecided

But making sense doesn't appear to be your forte.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook