Switch to Forum Live View Why did the lord take my precious baby?
4 years ago  ::  Jun 16, 2010 - 3:30PM #1
Smy

My baby just lost his life from complication from diabetes. He was only 12 he was visiting family out of town during spring break.Ithought they loved him as much as i do.I can't stand it.My life has changed so drasticly.Every day is like the first day .SO many questions and no answers.I love and miss him so much !!!!!HE went to church all the time he believed in the Lord.He had been saved and wanted to be baptized.HE came to my husband and I about two weeks befor his death and asked if he could be baptized.We told him to wait awhile until he got a little older.I know if there is a heaven he is there.Why him he was such a great kid!!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 28, 2010 - 12:07AM #2
Brownowl33

Jun 16, 2010 -- 3:30PM, Smy wrote:

My baby just lost his life from complication from diabetes. He was only 12 he was visiting family out of town during spring break.Ithought they loved him as much as i do.I can't stand it.My life has changed so drasticly.Every day is like the first day .SO many questions and no answers.I love and miss him so much !!!!!HE went to church all the time he believed in the Lord.He had been saved and wanted to be baptized.HE came to my husband and I about two weeks befor his death and asked if he could be baptized.We told him to wait awhile until he got a little older.I know if there is a heaven he is there.Why him he was such a great kid!!!!

I am very sorry for your loss.  Going to church and believing in any religion, sadly, isn't a way to stop someone from dying.  Dying isn't a punishment, it's a natural part of life.  It's tragic and sad and awful to those left behind when someone dies before their time, but there's nothing any of us can do about it.  I know things are terrible now, but you WILL start to heal in time.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook