Switch to Forum Live View My personal belief in Heavan and Hell..
5 years ago  ::  Jun 16, 2010 - 10:57AM #1
David

I am a lifelong Roman Catholic..but I firmly believe that the real hell..for Christians..is here on earth...this "valley of tears"..and when you die..if you believe in Christ...is total Bliss in Heavan....

and I also believe that as long as you believe in God...accept His mercy and fogiveness..you are truely saved...I think the only ones who go to hell are the unbelievers who deny the existance of God...

have a great and blessed day...all of you!

david 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2010 - 12:41PM #2
Comradespirit

Jun 16, 2010 -- 10:57AM, David wrote:

I am a lifelong Roman Catholic..but I firmly believe that the real hell..for Christians..is here on earth...this "valley of tears"..and when you die..if you believe in Christ...is total Bliss in Heavan....

and I also believe that as long as you believe in God...accept His mercy and fogiveness..you are truely saved...I think the only ones who go to hell are the unbelievers who deny the existance of God...

have a great and blessed day...all of you

david 

I am curious about your beliefs David. I thought Catholics believed in some sort of purgatory. Perhaps you could explain purgatory a little as I am curious as to how it would fit into your beliefs.

Thx

CS

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook