Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
5 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2010 - 10:43PM #41
Passionatereason

Feb 23, 2010 -- 1:43PM, Comradespirit wrote:

This why the sages recommend that we spend our entire lives cultivating both self and God realization so that at the death event we will be prepared.

And yet I am prepared, and have no clue when the death event will happen. Wait a minute, didn't you say 'death was a myth'.

Why are you talking of the death event, if you believe death is but a myth?

No different then studying for a final exam in school. The death event is the final exam of a human life and we should want to pass this exam

I have already passed that exam. Tomorrow you will have an opportunity to understand why.

graduate to the next pregressive level of consciousness if not complete God consciousness.

I am only a man, I was a man before enlightenment, I am still a man. My consciousness has become as one with the Universal Truth, that's all that has happened.

How we live will determine our consciousness at death

True

and our consciousness at death will determine the quality of our next life.

I don't have a clue about that.  But I can tell you of the Universal Truth.

I have no doubt that on this forum everyone will agree we should make all efforts to move towards the Land of Light and not just wait until the death experience to begin this move.

This I can agree with.

Futher in this present culture where madness for material gain is being forcfully impressed upon us from all sides

force is not an impression, but lying can create an impression on the consiousness. These are the many distractions that I have been talking about.

we need to encourage each other and helpeach other keep focus on the higher goal.

This is correct.

May God please help us.

but you just said that we need to help each other. Wouldn't it be correct to say that if we help each other then Allah will be pleased?

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook