Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View First Mothers Day without Mom
5 years ago  ::  May 10, 2009 - 4:56AM #1
Dreamweever2

I thought today would be a difficult day to face. Mom passed in September. I was not able to celebrate Christmas this year. It was her favorite holiday, and her birthday was 2 days before Christmas. I spend 90% of the day in my room, and sent the kids to spend the majority of day with their father and his family.

I must be getting better. I was able to make sure that there were flowers planted on her grave, so she has them for today. She is in my thoughts in good ways, and the pain of her death has lesssened considerably. I know she is near. I can feel her. I know if she were here, we would be out in the back yard today doing a cook out. She would be the center of attention, and loving every second of it. Althought I can't see her, I know she will be here, watching the kids and I enjoying each others company, and will join in, in whatever way she can. Happy Mothers Day Mom....I love you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 10, 2009 - 5:20AM #2
dpatel

Sorry for your loss but I'm glad you're coping. God bless (((hugs)))

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 10, 2009 - 7:12AM #3
vsqdonn

I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR PAIN.  I AM ALSO WHERE YOU ARE AT.  MY PRECIOUS MAMA WENT HOME MAY 29, O9.  AND ALTHOUGH I MISS HER SO MUCH I HAVE DECIDED TO CELEBRATE THIS DAY FOR MYSELF, HER, AND ALL THE OTHER BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S THAT ARE WITHOUT THEIR DEAR MOTHER.  I PRAY JESUS WILL COMFORT YOUR HEART AND LET YOU BE ABLE TO CELEBRATE THIS DAY WITH YOUR CHILDREN WHO STILL HAVE YOU WITH THEM TODAY.  GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 10, 2009 - 3:34PM #4
Dreamweever2

May 10, 2009 -- 7:12AM, vsqdonn wrote:

I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR PAIN.  I AM ALSO WHERE YOU ARE AT.  MY PRECIOUS MAMA WENT HOME MAY 29, O9.  AND ALTHOUGH I MISS HER SO MUCH I HAVE DECIDED TO CELEBRATE THIS DAY FOR MYSELF, HER, AND ALL THE OTHER BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S THAT ARE WITHOUT THEIR DEAR MOTHER.  I PRAY JESUS WILL COMFORT YOUR HEART AND LET YOU BE ABLE TO CELEBRATE THIS DAY WITH YOUR CHILDREN WHO STILL HAVE YOU WITH THEM TODAY.  GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY.

I too am very sorry for your loss. I understand that this is still very fresh pain for you, and I am sending you hugs, and prayers for your Mom, you and your family. Thank you for your kind words and prayers. Have a blessed day. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 10, 2009 - 3:37PM #5
Dreamweever2

May 10, 2009 -- 5:20AM, dpatel wrote:

Sorry for your loss but I'm glad you're coping. God bless (((hugs)))

((dpatel))...long time no see. How are you doing? You are such a sweet gentle soul, and a gift to all of us here. Blessings to you too.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 11, 2009 - 4:42PM #6
dpatel

Hi there Dreemweaver, I'm ok thanks. Just been very busy with work. I try to log on when I get back even if it's just for 5 minutes. I hope you're ok. God bless

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 11, 2009 - 7:47PM #7
Dreamweever2

May 11, 2009 -- 4:42PM, dpatel wrote:

Hi there Dreemweaver, I'm ok thanks. Just been very busy with work. I try to log on when I get back even if it's just for 5 minutes. I hope you're ok. God bless

(((dpatel)))...glad to hear it! yes, I'm doing ok.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 12, 2009 - 3:35PM #8
fairymom43

Hi There,

My mother passed away last Friday. Mother's day was spent in honor of her love for us, her hard work....We are still in shock. Her death was unexpected and I sometimes do not believe it even happened. The pain that I have is indescribable. I have friends and family members trying to comfort me but I feel so weak, and nauseated to the point where I feel like I could just collapse from the pain I feel. I try to hold it together for my kids 12, and 9 but I feel like I am slipping slowly. Anyway, just wanted to say I know how you feel as I am going through the same thing.

Hope you feel better....

Dee Dee

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 12, 2009 - 7:45PM #9
Dreamweever2

(((Dee Dee))),

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. In the beginning, it's very much a shock. I found myself going around in a fog for what seemed like quite a while. It was easier to try to go on as if as usual, she was only a phone call away, and I just hadn't talked to her in a while. She passed on my sons 21st birthday. We did the best we could for my son, but I know it will always be with him. For me, it hit hardest at the holidays.

I want to let you know, that so far it's been just about 8 months. As time has passed, it has gotten easier. Both of my parents are gone now. After I lost my mom, my counsilor asked if I was feeling like an orphan. She told me that is a normal feeling after losing parents no matter what age you are at. We will alway miss our moms, but the pain does lessen.

I'm sure you are busy, and going through a lot. If you would like to talk, you are welcome to email me here on the site. I am on here daily.

I'm praying for your mom, your family, and you.

Sue

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 12, 2009 - 8:40PM #10
fairymom43

Thanks Sue,

I am doing a alot of sleeping (with my moms pjs wrapped around me). I know you understand.

Thanks

Dee

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook