6 years ago  ::  Jul 07, 2008 - 12:59PM #1
blade_302
4 years ago my grandmother died.12 years ago my grandfather died.2 years ago my aunty died.and just last year my other aunty died.i look to them for support through rough times as of recently.i feel them working from beyond the grave to help me.sending me messages and what not.thing is iv been through alot.attempted suicide twice,been attacked twice,have a brother whos in a wheelchair and a mother who had a nervous breakdown just after i was born.im looking to reneiw all of our relationships as they have suffered over the last few years.were all grand but id like to be closer to my brother mother sister and father..also i had a baby in november with an ex girlfriend,id like a better relationship with her aswell as when i talk it seems like she doesnt care what i have to say.she was 9 months pregnant before she knew she was pregnant as she had regular periods and stuff.im just worried about if ill be a good dad or not as im a very nervous person.i used to be a very laid back person and im looking to recindle that and be laid back once again.i havent been an angel though,when my grandmother died i didnt go to her funeral...instead i stayed out drinking on the streets with my friends as i felt i "couldnt handle" the situation.i look back now and see that as a very selfish thing to do and i should have been there.i go to her grave every week now and i feel she is helping me in some way.other ways i think they(my grandparents) hate me for not having a job and giving out to my mother alot.im just hoping they know i miss the times we had and i wish i could get back the years we spent together.iv done drugs in the past aswell and im hoping they forgive me,it was my way of coping with the emptyness i felt and kind of still feel today.the tears still havent come after all this time and i want them to.im thinking about getting a priest out to bless the house as theres a somber dark mood over it.im looking to lift all our spirits once again to be truly happy.theres probably alot more i could write but ill end it here.thanks for reading.god bless
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 07, 2008 - 8:10PM #2
NothingButLove

blade_302 wrote:

,when my grandmother died i didnt go to her funeral...instead i stayed out drinking on the streets with my friends as i felt i "couldnt handle" the situation.i look back now and see that as a very selfish thing to do and i should have been there.i go to her grave every week now and i feel she is helping me in some way.other ways i think they(my grandparents) hate me for not having a job and giving out to my mother alot.im just hoping they know i miss the times we had and i wish i could get back the years we spent together.iv done drugs in the past aswell and im hoping they forgive me,it was my way of coping with the emptyness i felt and kind of still feel today.the tears still havent come after all this time and i want them to.

Well the universe knows your true motivation, and is not confused by what you do, or don't do. Funerals are for the living anyway, not for the dead, even though they often attend too.

blade_302 wrote:

im thinking about getting a priest out to bless the house as theres a somber dark mood over it.im looking to lift all our spirits once again to be truly happy.theres probably alot more i could write but ill end it here.thanks for reading.god bless

All you need to do is get some incense sticks to burn, or alternatively some scented candles.

But I agree you do sound like you need to pick yourself up.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook