Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Near-death experiences
6 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2008 - 10:50PM #11
karenmansfield88
Has anyone of you that had near death experience, get any kind of super natual power? Some people have ESP after a near Death experience,
others can talk to the dead. I have read on this one website. Its only for people that have Near death experience. People would write about their stories and this guy would do interviews with them. Most of them had some kind of ESP.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2009 - 11:03AM #12
spiritalk
Talking with the dead is considered mediumship.  Many people are capable of mediumship.  It does not require a near death experience to function.  An NDE can, however, help to open and bring awareness of the mediumship.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2009 - 11:03AM #13
spiritalk
Talking with the dead is considered mediumship.  Many people are capable of mediumship.  It does not require a near death experience to function.  An NDE can, however, help to open and bring awareness of the mediumship.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2009 - 2:19AM #14
Boston

I was 16 then I had a terrible accident. My bike hit by a big truck and when I wake up I am in the hospital and my family says this is your second life. Its a very big accident and I feel that time my death is near. But thnks to god to save me.

----

Free Obituaries

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2009 - 10:23AM #15
acii

Dec 28, 2008 -- 10:50PM, karenmansfield88 wrote:

Has anyone of you that had near death experience, get any kind of super natual power? Some people have ESP after a near Death experience, others can talk to the dead. I have read on this one website. Its only for people that have Near death experience. People would write about their stories and this guy would do interviews with them. Most of them had some kind of ESP.

Over TWO-THIRDS (68%) of people coming back from a near death experience report they have

new psychic and healing abilities. That is a LARGE perecentage.

See a report on it at: www.nearlifeexp.com/nderpt.html

and page down to chart #11.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook