6 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2008 - 2:03PM #1
hurtnagain
I am suffering from a broken heart and can't think of anything more painful.  I am madely in love with this man and thought we had a wonderful secure relationship and he just moved out of my home after four and a half years.  I know I can't go through with killing myself because I have a 16 year old son who has already lost his dad in a car accident.  I know there are alot of people that love and care about me.  I also know I could never put so much quilt on this man, but at times I also don't know how to cope and go on without him.  My every thought is about him, about the relationship we had and the future that is gone.  I am desperately seeking answers!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2008 - 2:15PM #2
Chiyo
Hello, Hurtnagain.

First of all, I want you to know; I'm here unconditionally. I'm not here to analyze you, I'm not here to judge you. Quite simply, I'm sitting here with you in acceptance and I want you to know (in your gut) that you are not alone.

Secondly, you say that you're desperately seeking answers... What kind of answers do you need, do you want, do you expect to find? Regardless of how you may feel, I do strongly believe that you have all that you need within yourself. The problem is, you don't believe it.

I do, however, have a couple of suggestions.

1) Spend as much time with family and friends as possible, and take up some new hobbies. Distraction can be of great help, while you heal.

2) Keep a Gratitude Journal. Each night before you go to bed, list 5 things for which you are grateful for, or 5 reasons you have to be happy.

3) Seek a professional grief counselor. And remember that grief is a process.

4) If you need to "talk" and you feel moved to do so, feel free to tap into my profile and send me an email any time.

Take good care of yourself.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2008 - 2:35PM #3
Solardust71
[QUOTE=hurtnagain;911846]I am suffering from a broken heart and can't think of anything more painful.  I am madely in love with this man and thought we had a wonderful secure relationship and he just moved out of my home after four and a half years.  I know I can't go through with killing myself because I have a 16 year old son who has already lost his dad in a car accident.  I know there are alot of people that love and care about me.  I also know I could never put so much quilt on this man, but at times I also don't know how to cope and go on without him.  My every thought is about him, about the relationship we had and the future that is gone.  I am desperately seeking answers![/QUOTE]

Hurtnagain,

I see the rawness of your pain.  Just want to extend an e-hug, and to echo Chiyo's sentiments.  I imagine right now it feels like the black tunnel has no end but I offer this message as a reminder that light is always there even in the worst moments of anguish.     

With prayers,
solardust
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2009 - 2:30AM #4
Boston

Hi hurtnagain,

I know what's going on you I know he left you and live with someone else. I suggest you move on because life never waiting. And don't ever think about suicide only cawards take that step and your son needs you So live with him happily and joyfully.

----

Free Obituaries

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 07, 2009 - 11:06PM #5
acii

You NEVER really lose someone - loving thoughts are eternal, so you can focus on the reality of the everlasting love - it stays with you. Remember the last words in the movie "Ghost"??

I had a personal experience where it was shown me that the love survives.

Still, you need to learn to love yourself no matter what external appearances may be.

Would you Loving Father want you to hurt or punish yourself for some uncaring

act that someone else did. This is your challenge - to find love in spite of

appearances. There is no separation from God or from each other.

Vince

www.NearLifeExp.com

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 26, 2009 - 5:51PM #6
Serenity1552

Nov 21, 2008 -- 2:03PM, hurtnagain wrote:

I am suffering from a broken heart and can't think of anything more painful.  I am madely in love with this man and thought we had a wonderful secure relationship and he just moved out of my home after four and a half years.  I know I can't go through with killing myself because I have a 16 year old son who has already lost his dad in a car accident.  I know there are alot of people that love and care about me.  I also know I could never put so much quilt on this man, but at times I also don't know how to cope and go on without him.  My every thought is about him, about the relationship we had and the future that is gone.  I am desperately seeking answers!

People often go though very hurtful relationshps, before they find their soul mate.  Give the pain you're in, it is natural that you think of ending it all.

Try to meditate on you thoughts, and feelings. I believe that you have an inner wisdom, which will guide you to the proper path.

You need to slowly spend more time in the moment, instead of thinking about the past. 

If you decide that you future is gone, it will become a self fulfilling prophesy.  

If you can remain in the moment, you will find that your feelings will change.  You will think less about him. and will start to live a life of your own

I wish you joy peace, and love

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 14, 2009 - 6:07PM #7
Gendenwitha

one step at a time, one day at a time, the heart will heal and you will go on.  ((hugs))

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2009 - 12:15PM #8
Confusedman

Suffering will pass.  Happiness will return.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook