Page 5 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next
Switch to Forum Live View If you truly believe in everlasting life...
7 years ago  ::  Feb 29, 2008 - 12:53AM #41
Devona
All mediums are fake. They prey on the weak of mind and the lost and those in pain.

I object to your use of the word ALL.    It's simply not true. 

Yes, there definitely are false mediums who are driven by greed and out to make a buck.  Their kind have been around since the beginning of time.  But you can't generalize and condemn all mediums out of hand.  When you generalize and condemn a whole group like you're doing, you're showing a closed mind and being very judgemental and ego-driven. 

There are many truly gifted people out there - many are here on these boards - people who gladly share their gifts  - often for no profit at all.   

People do need to be discerning of course. 

Blessings,
Devona
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 29, 2008 - 9:44AM #42
spiritalk
Amen, Devona!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 29, 2008 - 4:05PM #43
natureboy_the0

NothingButLove wrote:

Well I would include you in that, since you have no knowledge of how to be reborn of spirit, in my opinion. But I would leave out the destruction bit, just that until you find out how to be reborn of spirit, you wont make it out of the next realm. But you will be able to ask me when you get there.:D

I believe [SIZE=2]man are [B][COLOR=#993366]"again conceived", "gestated", "travailed", "born" by being seperated from the source in which they were conceived and gestated,"lives its new childhood", become “seed sewers”, and finially obtain the powers Yeshua ha'meshiach demonstrated. What that amounts to is: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]1) A person must realize they are living a conditioned into them life to be [COLOR=sienna]conceived.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]2) They must contemplate what it takes to overcome that conditioning to [COLOR=sienna]gestate. [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]3) They must began the process of seperating from what they were conceived in as their [COLOR=sienna]travail.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]4) They must seperate themselves from what it was they were conceived in for their [COLOR=sienna]birth.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]5) They must not rmain in the one place of their gestating but nurse from the source of their gestating for their [COLOR=sienna]childhood.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]6) They must be weaned from the source of their gestating to be a spiritual [COLOR=sienna]adolesent.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]7) Thy must obtain the powers Yeshua demonstrated to become a spiritual [COLOR=sienna]adult.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]I have done all except step 7, one of the few [[COLOR=magenta]who have found it;)] at the level where their next move will be to obtain the "dominion" powers for man. I can't get to the next realm until I obtain the "dominion" powers of man:D!!![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Are you questioning your beliefs, ask I AM THAT I AM to clarify them!
Elijah Alfred "NatureBoy" Alexander, Jr. presenting SEEDS OF LIFE
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2008 - 4:39PM #44
NothingButLove

natureboy_the0 wrote:

I believe [SIZE=2]man are [B][COLOR=#993366]"again conceived", "gestated", "travailed", "born" by being seperated from the source in which they were conceived and gestated,"lives its new childhood", become “seed sewers”, and finially obtain the powers Yeshua ha'meshiach demonstrated. What that amounts to is: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]1) A person must realize they are living a conditioned into them life to be [COLOR=sienna]conceived.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]2) They must contemplate what it takes to overcome that conditioning to [COLOR=sienna]gestate. [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]3) They must began the process of seperating from what they were conceived in as their [COLOR=sienna]travail.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]4) They must seperate themselves from what it was they were conceived in for their [COLOR=sienna]birth.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]5) They must not rmain in the one place of their gestating but nurse from the source of their gestating for their [COLOR=sienna]childhood.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]6) They must be weaned from the source of their gestating to be a spiritual [COLOR=sienna]adolesent.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]7) Thy must obtain the powers Yeshua demonstrated to become a spiritual [COLOR=sienna]adult.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=blue]I have done all except step 7, one of the few [[COLOR=magenta]who have found it;)] at the level where their next move will be to obtain the "dominion" powers for man. I can't get to the next realm until I obtain the "dominion" powers of man:D!!![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Nah. Its much much simpler. As you possibly may discover after death. If you are open minded. As Jesus said:

"My truths are plain and my teachings can be                          understood by the simple. Any religion which requires                          the exercise of the mental faculties to an extent greater                          than what is required in the ordinary affairs of life,                          cannot be a true religion; because God has designed that                          all his children shall understand His truths without the                          necessity of having a highly developed mind."

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2008 - 8:40PM #45
RevKeithWright
"My truths are plain and my teachings can be understood by the simple. Any religion which requires the exercise of the mental faculties to an extent greater than what is required in the ordinary affairs of life, cannot be a true religion; because God has designed that all his children shall understand His truths without the necessity of having a highly developed mind."

I guess this negates Christianity because I have to believe that a man can walk on water, change water to wine, and other "miracles" which my simple mind can't accept.  I have to believe that an immortal being can be killed and "sacrificed".  I have to believe in this make-believe place called heaven and hell which my simple mind cant see but I must accept based on faith which is far beyond my simple mind to grasp.

To look at nature and believe in God the Creator?  THAT, my simple mind believes and denies Jesus ever existed for with God, why do you need more?

Aristotle said, "nature operates in the shortest way possible."

Then if we have creation by the hand of God, then why do we need Jesus?

We don't.  The Christian religion says we do, but the very myth negates itself in the mythological statement.

The answers are simple.  They don't require Jesus.

Just God.

Add Jesus and you immediately complicate the simplicity of Gods creation.

With God  (Deist) you have creation.  Period...no prayer, heaven, or hell.

Add Jesus and you have the Old Testament and problems there, the New
Teatament and the problems there...you have to accept original sin, transubstantiation, salvation by works/confession/acceptance by mouth, resurrection, gifts of the spirit, heaven, hell, purgatory, ritual cleansing, the Lords Supper, glossalalia, laying on of hands, limited access to heaven (ie Mormons/Jehovas Witnesses), the multitude (thousands of sects) of differing truths, the multitude of translations, the problems with language............

With Deism, you simply believe that God created the universe and that it goes on based on the laws of nature.  Period.  How much simpler can you get?

I guess this disproves the mythical Jesus based on his own "words"...isn't THAT ironic?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2008 - 8:40PM #46
RevKeithWright
"My truths are plain and my teachings can be understood by the simple. Any religion which requires the exercise of the mental faculties to an extent greater than what is required in the ordinary affairs of life, cannot be a true religion; because God has designed that all his children shall understand His truths without the necessity of having a highly developed mind."

I guess this negates Christianity because I have to believe that a man can walk on water, change water to wine, and other "miracles" which my simple mind can't accept.  I have to believe that an immortal being can be killed and "sacrificed".  I have to believe in this make-believe place called heaven and hell which my simple mind cant see but I must accept based on faith which is far beyond my simple mind to grasp.

To look at nature and believe in God the Creator?  THAT, my simple mind believes and denies Jesus ever existed for with God, why do you need more?

Aristotle said, "nature operates in the shortest way possible."

Then if we have creation by the hand of God, then why do we need Jesus?

We don't.  The Christian religion says we do, but the very myth negates itself in the mythological statement.

The answers are simple.  They don't require Jesus.

Just God.

Add Jesus and you immediately complicate the simplicity of Gods creation.

With God  (Deist) you have creation.  Period...no prayer, heaven, or hell.

Add Jesus and you have the Old Testament and problems there, the New
Teatament and the problems there...you have to accept original sin, transubstantiation, salvation by works/confession/acceptance by mouth, resurrection, gifts of the spirit, heaven, hell, purgatory, ritual cleansing, the Lords Supper, glossalalia, laying on of hands, limited access to heaven (ie Mormons/Jehovas Witnesses), the multitude (thousands of sects) of differing truths, the multitude of translations, the problems with language............

With Deism, you simply believe that God created the universe and that it goes on based on the laws of nature.  Period.  How much simpler can you get?

I guess this disproves the mythical Jesus based on his own "words"...isn't THAT ironic?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2008 - 11:26PM #47
NothingButLove

RevKeithWright wrote:

Not so, only the Christianity you know. Not the source from which I took that quote, because Jesus said that on August 3rd, 1915.

There are two paths. For one of them, you don't need Jesus, and never have needed him. It's entirely your choice about which of the two paths you follow, and it seems you have made that choice, probably without ever understanding there is a choice?

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2008 - 1:42AM #48
satan
i believe that satan holds everlasting life to everyone in the world after death.

HAIL SATAN!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2008 - 3:48PM #49
natureboy_the0

NothingButLove wrote:

Nah. Its much much simpler. As you possibly may discover after death. If you are open minded. As Jesus said:

[/i]

I agree with that unbiblical quote from Yeshua. Isaiah 28:[COLOR=magenta]9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.[/COLOR]
10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
13 But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.
suggests it takes sinple comprehension of the things around us to know the truth.

Romans 1:[COLOR=magenta]20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: suggests the same thing and everything I present meets that.
[/COLOR]

Are you questioning your beliefs, ask I AM THAT I AM to clarify them!
Elijah Alfred "NatureBoy" Alexander, Jr. presenting SEEDS OF LIFE
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2008 - 1:38PM #50
pilahawaiian
[
Romans 1:[COLOR=magenta]20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: suggests the same thing and everything I present meets that.
[/COLOR]
[/QUOTE]

Me too but know here one get it.

I teach the teachings of Jesus to his sheep year round. All can see the Holy Image of God within,(The Holy Ghost) with their own eyes, in just 14 days. The Holy word of God within takes a little longer.

Every body Sees the same Image and Hear the same vibration within.

The dead can't see or hear, thats why they don't get it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook