6 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2008 - 12:05PM #1
ajagenius
I am grieving over my sick mother. Please pray for her. Also, I am grieving over a new situation that has come up yesterday in my life. Please pray for this new situation to be resolved and not for it to end in embarassment for me.
I'd prefer to not say what this situation is because it is personal but just pray for this situation and my mother.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2008 - 9:29PM #2
karbie
I'm sorry that no one has responded to you earlier--I had a health crisis myself at that time and would have just been getting out of the hospital myself that day.
I will be glad to pray for you and for your mother's health...and a good, quiet, non-embarassing end to your own situation. You don't have to worry about going into great detail about anything on any of these boards unless you need to vent about it...you have enough to handle right now without any extra stress. God bless you both..and good luck!
"You are letting your opinion be colored by facts again."
'When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you."
these are both from my father.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 09, 2008 - 9:29PM #3
karbie
I'm sorry that no one has responded to you earlier--I had a health crisis myself at that time and would have just been getting out of the hospital myself that day.
I will be glad to pray for you and for your mother's health...and a good, quiet, non-embarassing end to your own situation. You don't have to worry about going into great detail about anything on any of these boards unless you need to vent about it...you have enough to handle right now without any extra stress. God bless you both..and good luck!
"You are letting your opinion be colored by facts again."
'When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you."
these are both from my father.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook