Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Dying and returning 3 days before my baby died
10 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2008 - 5:08PM #1
danceinfire@live.com
This is a story from my mothers book.  she died 4 years ago without any fear.
    On February 18th, 1946 our first child was born.  She was a little baby who weighed just five pounds.  I had a long and difficult labor, after many hours they finally took me to the delivery room.  While the baby was being born, I died.
    My spirit left my body and rose above the doctors and nurses.  I felt sorry for them because they all looked sad and worried as they worked over my body. (the nurse was crying very hard and the doctor was saying "So young to die")
   "  Oh, Lord, why are thy so worried? I have never felt this good in my life,"  I said.  I could not have cared less about the body on the table; I knew that it wasn't me.  This was the real me, and I felt wonderful.  I had never felt that good while I was alive.  Then all of a sudden I was back in my body and feeling tired.  This made me realize that you are more alive in death that your are in life.
    The doctor told my husband that the baby was fine but that they almost lost me.  Three days later, on the day that I was supposed to take her home, the baby died of a brain hemorrhage.  I was so glad that I had died first, because when they told me about her, it didn't hurt nearly as much.  I knew what death was because I had been there.  I know now that there is no death; there is on a crossing over to another dimension, and death should not be feared   
    For he is not a God of the dead but of the living: For all live unto him.  St. Luke 20:30

A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.
    Eccliesiastes 7:1
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2008 - 5:08PM #2
danceinfire@live.com
This is a story from my mothers book.  she died 4 years ago without any fear.
    On February 18th, 1946 our first child was born.  She was a little baby who weighed just five pounds.  I had a long and difficult labor, after many hours they finally took me to the delivery room.  While the baby was being born, I died.
    My spirit left my body and rose above the doctors and nurses.  I felt sorry for them because they all looked sad and worried as they worked over my body. (the nurse was crying very hard and the doctor was saying "So young to die")
   "  Oh, Lord, why are thy so worried? I have never felt this good in my life,"  I said.  I could not have cared less about the body on the table; I knew that it wasn't me.  This was the real me, and I felt wonderful.  I had never felt that good while I was alive.  Then all of a sudden I was back in my body and feeling tired.  This made me realize that you are more alive in death that your are in life.
    The doctor told my husband that the baby was fine but that they almost lost me.  Three days later, on the day that I was supposed to take her home, the baby died of a brain hemorrhage.  I was so glad that I had died first, because when they told me about her, it didn't hurt nearly as much.  I knew what death was because I had been there.  I know now that there is no death; there is on a crossing over to another dimension, and death should not be feared   
    For he is not a God of the dead but of the living: For all live unto him.  St. Luke 20:30

A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.
    Eccliesiastes 7:1
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Sep 16, 2008 - 10:27AM #3
spiritalk
We are spirit here and now.  The more we enhance this spirit with our earth lessons, the less will be needed as we pass forward through the many spheres of the afterlife. 

The dead are more alive than the living.  Spirit communication has shown this to me time and again. 

The freedom we enjoy with our spirit can be encouraged and felt even while still encased in the physical/material body.  Through meditation we can and do allow the spirit freedom of expression.
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  May 22, 2009 - 4:06AM #4
Boston

Wow, you are really really lucky to have such a supernatural experience -- that too positive! Good to know and thanks for sharing. GOD Bless YOU!

----

Obituaries

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook