Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
Switch to Forum Live View Why are Christians so scared of homosexuality and gay marriage?
2 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2012 - 7:53AM #31
Daldianus

Dec 29, 2012 -- 12:37AM, El Cid wrote:

Dec 28, 2012 -- 3:00AM, Daldianus wrote:

ELCid, learn how to use to quoting system ... your posts are hard to read and even harder to quote ...

And the alleged bipolar disorders of gay people are to be blamed on their gayness?? How is that supposed to work? They're bipolar because they're gay?

It appears from the study that there is some type of link to the behavior and the mind set.

dal: Also, it would help to have the actual, original quote there.

It's also relative: let's assume you have 1 in 10000 hetero males who's bipolar then you would have 7 in 10000 gay heteros who's bi-polar. That's an increase of 700%. It would still only represent a tiny fraction of the whole.

As for the rest of your post: it's just hate speech.

Any behavior that results in a 700% increase in mental illnesses should be discouraged. Evidence my post is hate speech? I care a great deal about homosexuals, that is why I am trying to get the truth out that is being covered up by the mainstream media and get them to realize how risky their behavior is.

You are scared of homosexuals for some reason. I wouldn't be surprised if you actually were an closet homosexual yourself. It's mostly those who are the most interested in 'fighting homosexuality' ...

>> Feed your brain with awesome!
“After your death you will be what you were before your birth.” - Arthur Schopenhauer
"Eternity is very long, especially towards the end." - Woody Allen
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2012 - 12:49AM #32
El Cid

Dec 29, 2012 -- 7:53AM, Daldianus wrote:

ELCid, learn how to use to quoting system ... your posts are hard to read and even harder to quote ...

And the alleged bipolar disorders of gay people are to be blamed on their gayness?? How is that supposed to work? They're bipolar because they're gay?

It appears from the study that there is some type of link to the behavior and the mind set.

It's also relative: let's assume you have 1 in 10000 hetero males who's bipolar then you would have 7 in 10000 gay heteros who's bi-polar. That's an increase of 700%. It would still only represent a tiny fraction of the whole.

Any behavior that results in a 700% increase in mental illnesses should be discouraged. Evidence my post is hate speech? I care a great deal about homosexuals, that is why I am trying to get the truth out that is being covered up by the mainstream media and get them to realize how risky their behavior is.

You are scared of homosexuals for some reason. I wouldn't be surprised if you actually were an closet homosexual yourself. It's mostly those who are the most interested in 'fighting homosexuality' ...

Absurd. That would be like saying that someone who is against alcoholism or smoking is a secret alcoholic or smoker.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2012 - 12:58PM #33
darcamani

Why are self identified chrstians  so afraid of gay marriage, they fear their own.

IMO.  Marriage is the largest cause of divorce among heterosexuals.  Most married in a church/chaple.  Through sickness and health, life and death, forever until the next affair.  Next marriage.   I have no real idea why straight people think marriage is recyclable.

For my gay self,  it is heart felt commitment .One I take very gently and with integrity.

Dar

p.s  Lying to a partner leads to down fall.  No matter what gender, orientation.  also my opinion.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jan 03, 2013 - 11:32AM #34
Do_unto_others

Dec 30, 2012 -- 12:49AM, El Cid wrote:

Dec 29, 2012 -- 7:53AM, Daldianus wrote:

Absurd. That would be like saying that someone who is against alcoholism or smoking is a secret alcoholic or smoker.

Many alcoholics ARE secret drinkers.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook