Page 6 of 6  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
Switch to Forum Live View Is there something in the Baptism font that causes this?
2 years ago  ::  Jun 03, 2012 - 6:25PM #51
Qwesam

Jun 3, 2012 -- 6:16PM, mytmouse57 wrote:

Jun 2, 2012 -- 11:39AM, Thetwofish wrote:

I think that there is another reason why there is not more condemnation of the hate speach by other pastors.

They are in agreement about homosexuality being an aborration/sin, but would never advocate violence.

So, they are passively aggressive by still calling it a sin, but telling you that God loves you anyway.

They don't want to appear that they APPROVE of homosexuality by condemning these pastors.

Until that particular doctrine is stripped away...there will always be churches of all stripes and religions passing judgement on homosexuality...in one way or another...passive or aggressive.

The good news is that the sheep ain't buying it as much today.  There are more and more people of all religious stripes that now are accepting of homosexuality and believe it is not a choice and are on the side of LGBTs.

So there is hope, I believe Cool

Peace

<'{{><

You and I have discussed homosexuality at length, and I think you know where I stand.

I would have no problem telling these guys they are acting like barbaric trogdolytes, and as far as I'm concerned, they can go f**k themselves.

Anybody got an e-mail adress for them?

Are you a Christian, Mouse?

***Watching Foxnews makes you dumb and dumber than your friends who watch NO News. It is on the survey!

***Don’t listen to what Republicans say, look what they do to Women’s rights.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 03, 2012 - 9:15PM #52
Roodog

Jun 3, 2012 -- 6:25PM, Qwesam wrote:

I think that there is another reason why there is not more condemnation of the hate speach by other pastors.

They are in agreement about homosexuality being an aborration/sin, but would never advocate violence.

So, they are passively aggressive by still calling it a sin, but telling you that God loves you anyway.

They don't want to appear that they APPROVE of homosexuality by condemning these pastors.

Until that particular doctrine is stripped away...there will always be churches of all stripes and religions passing judgement on homosexuality...in one way or another...passive or aggressive.

The good news is that the sheep ain't buying it as much today.  There are more and more people of all religious stripes that now are accepting of homosexuality and believe it is not a choice and are on the side of LGBTs.

Peace

<'{{><

You and I have discussed homosexuality at length, and I think you know where I stand.

I would have no problem telling these guys they are acting like barbaric trogdolytes, and as far as I'm concerned, they can go f**k themselves.

To reprove Christians for unchristian behavior, one does not have to be a Christian.

For those who have faith, no explanation is neccessary.
For those who have no faith, no explanation is possible.

St. Thomas Aquinas

If one turns his ear from hearing the Law, even his prayer is an abomination. Proverbs 28:9
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 05, 2012 - 11:52AM #53
mytmouse57

Jun 3, 2012 -- 6:25PM, Qwesam wrote:

Peace

<'{{><

Nope.

Does it matter?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 12, 2012 - 1:10PM #54
rangerken

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel