Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Where to Find the Wit (and Wisdom) in the Gay Marriage Debate
3 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2011 - 4:43PM #1
Christianlib
On the Gay protest signs, of course.

www.happyplace.com/8958/the-most-hilario...

Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2011 - 4:55PM #2
catboxer

(My favourite is) As Jesus said about gay people, ".........................."

Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2011 - 5:04PM #3
Christianlib

I support the separation of Church and Hate.

Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2011 - 5:32PM #4
Ed.W

What 'gay marriage' debate?

Have you got anything I can sink my teeth into?
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2011 - 6:58PM #5
Do_unto_others

Why, the debate that rages in almost all of America. It's in ALL the papers. And on TV. And the Internets. Shurely you MUST have heard about it? There's this thing called 'the google'...

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2011 - 7:01PM #6
Druac

Aug 4, 2011 -- 5:32PM, Ed.W wrote:

What 'gay marriage' debate?

Just because a few from the right have started to "see the light" on this subject, don't fool yourself that there are not many more still pushing to discriminate against gays...or others not true to the Christian faith.

Jesus Is My Savior...He Saves Me From REALITY!
---------------------------------------------
We created god in our own image and likeness!
[George Carlin]
"Reason & Logic" - A Damn Good Slogan!
"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." - Steven Weinberg, an American physicist
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2011 - 7:10PM #7
Fodaoson

The  homosexual/lesbian occurrence is 7-12% of the population , Number of orphaned children  in US @  100,000.  There is no studied evidence that indicate that same sex couples do not make good parents.  Just a thought

“I seldom make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.” Edward Gibbon
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2011 - 7:17PM #8
Do_unto_others

And they're very good thoughts, too. Too bad they don't pertain to the topic, which is not parenthood but rather marriage.

Thanx anyway.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2011 - 9:42AM #9
Fodaoson

Aug 4, 2011 -- 7:17PM, Do_unto_others wrote:

And they're very good thoughts, too. Too bad they don't pertain to the topic, which is not parenthood but rather marriage.

Thanx anyway.

It does; gay marriage is establshment of a family, families  adopt children, and here is a need for family for children.  A married gay couple is a indication of  committement to family 

“I seldom make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect.” Edward Gibbon
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 18, 2011 - 11:08AM #10
Do_unto_others

Aug 13, 2011 -- 9:42AM, Fodaoson wrote:

Aug 4, 2011 -- 7:17PM, Do_unto_others wrote:

Thanx anyway.

It does; gay marriage is establshment of a family, families  adopt children, and here is a need for family for children.  A married gay couple is a indication of  committement to family 

If you had only typed, "SOME families adopt children", I could have agreed with you. Again, I urge you to read the title of the thread and stick to it. WE are discussing the institution of marriage, not the institution of parenthood.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook