3 years ago  ::  Jul 27, 2011 - 9:36PM #1
Amycain
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2011 - 11:13AM #2
Do_unto_others

Nice link. Not a one of them looks like the stereotype TENAC thinks we are.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2011 - 11:46AM #3
mainecaptain

Bigots want everyone to believe gay people are not human beings, that they are not like the rest of society.

The problem is gay and straight are exactly the same. All  capable of love, devotion, stupidity and an infinite number of great and not so great things. We are all stumbling through life trying to make the best of it.

We all need to be and deserve to be treated fairly and with respect as human beings.

P.S. it is a nice link :)

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2011 - 8:27PM #4
Amycain

Thanks to you both yep , now if we could just get more states onboard like the state I live in, for one we are still battling to keep them from making laws against us!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 26, 2011 - 10:07PM #5
mommy2two

hi maine captain, amy~

thanks amy for sharing that link- i am so glad more people got to see it.

maine captain, your remarks are spot on. all of us , whether straight or gay are capable of horrible or wonderful things.... it boils down to the choices we make as individuals.

m22

"It took me a long time not to judge myself
through someone else's eyes" ~Sally Field
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook