Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
3 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2011 - 4:00PM #21
teilhard

Presumably, there will STILL be late-Night Police calls over the Question of HOW The Toilet Paper Roll hangs, though, yes ... ???  Over-the-Top, or UNDER ...

Apr 23, 2011 -- 12:22PM, mytmouse57 wrote:

There will be fewer arguments about the posistions of toilet seats?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2011 - 4:10PM #22
DotNotInOz

Apr 23, 2011 -- 4:00PM, teilhard wrote:

Presumably, there will STILL be late-Night Police calls over the Question of HOW The Toilet Paper Roll hangs, though, yes ... ???  Over-the-Top, or UNDER ...

And if you have a playful, inquisitive cat sharing your residence, which it will be soon gets decided for you if you prefer relatively unshredded toilet tissue that isn't also decorating your floor.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2011 - 9:41PM #23
Svetlana

Apr 23, 2011 -- 4:10PM, DotNotInOz wrote:

Apr 23, 2011 -- 4:00PM, teilhard wrote:

And if you have a playful, inquisitive cat sharing your residence, which it will be soon gets decided for you if you prefer relatively unshredded toilet tissue that isn't also decorating your floor.

The paper will get shredded no matter which way you hang it.  Trust me for this, and trust your playful and inquisitive cat.

"No matter how big and bad you are, when a two-year-old hands you a toy phone, you answer it."  ~ (common sense)

"Never place a period where God has placed a comma."  ~ Gracie Allen

"I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it." ~ Abraham Lincoln

"I wonder sometimes if we ever give God a headache." ~ Dontay Hall, age 8
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 24, 2011 - 2:41AM #24
DotNotInOz

Actually, but for one or two cats who've owned me, the paper stayed virtually intact once we did the under thing. They'd spin it occasionally with some resultant shredding, but apparently it wasn't nearly as much fun that way. Particularly not so fun when Mommy didn't screech obscenities upon discovering reams of tissue all over the floor.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2011 - 5:00PM #25
karbie

I've reached the stage when all I care about is that someone replaced the toilet roll :-)

The real reason that homosexual marriage is scary is when politicians like our former fearless leader use the whole topic as a smoke screen for some of the less savory things they've been up to.

It certainly gets out the unltra conservative Christians out to keep America safe for everyone who believes the same way they do in the voting booths.

I guess they are afraid that if you let homosexuals get married, they'll raise their children to be gay. I have actually heard that comment and couldn't believe it. Would you rather a child was in a loving home than kicked around in a foster home. Besides, if the wedding is between 2 men, the chances are extremely remote that either of them will ever need an abortion. So that should please them.

I did like the chart. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it unless frogs, locusts , cats and/or toilet seats glued to the bottom rim start falling from the skies anytime soon.lol

"You are letting your opinion be colored by facts again."
'When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you."
these are both from my father.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook