Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
Switch to Forum Live View Is money better than sex?
3 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2011 - 12:06PM #41
teilhard

Reminds me of the Encounter between a Parish Priest and a young Couple VERY much in Love ...

They pleaded, "Pastor, would it really be wrong for us to sleep together before we're married ... ???"

He replied, "Well, no, but ... you young People ... you don't 'SLEEP' ... !!!"

Mar 17, 2011 -- 1:22AM, karbie wrote:

I remember how upset I was around 15 years ago-- I'd been dreaming that Sean Connery at his peak wanted sex and I had just asked him if we couldn't just sleep instead...then the alarm went off.

perhaps those 80 % who chose the money were sleep deprived, ashamed of their bodies, didn't want to break up their marriages, etc.

The survey only asked which they would chose, not the reasons they made that choice.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2011 - 12:52AM #42
karbie

The other unanswered part is why the Hollywood Hunk was willing to do this--considering some of the sentencing out there, do you think it might be part of his "Community Service' hours?

"You are letting your opinion be colored by facts again."
'When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you."
these are both from my father.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2011 - 7:16PM #43
jesus2point3

Mar 8, 2011 -- 10:10PM, solfeggio wrote:

In a recent survey of younger wage-earners here in New Zealand the majority gave pay day a higher pleasure rating than sex:

www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/4742994/Kiwis...

Evidently, this younger generation has different ideas than the baby boomers about what sorts of activities give the most pleasure. 

I wonder if a survey taken in the U.S. or the UK or Canada or Australia would produce the same results.

Here's the truth that will set you free, and in reality it doesn't cost any CHANGE. I HOPE you know you must think it through, and take responsibility for what you do.

I'm just your friendly Muslim Mastermind, who has mastered his mind, and it's given me peace of mind I'll let you know.

Just so you know, you can't take that money with you when you go,
no matter how much CHANGE you HOPE for.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2011 - 9:43PM #44
rangerken

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest