Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

7 years ago  ::  Dec 26, 2010 - 5:18PM #1
Mareczku

Just stopping by to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and Christmas season.  Peace and blessings to all.   

Mark 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2010 - 12:06PM #2
mainecaptain

Dec 26, 2010 -- 5:18PM, Mareczku wrote:

Just stopping by to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and Christmas season.  Peace and blessings to all.   

Mark 

Right back at you MarkLaughing

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2010 - 5:19PM #3
Mareczku

Good to hear from you Mainecaptain.  It has been quiet here.  It is stormy here in the Northeast but I am far enough inland that we didn't get too much snow here.  We actually got our first inch yesterday but it sure is cold and windy. 

Peace - Mark 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2010 - 7:38PM #4
mainecaptain

Dec 27, 2010 -- 5:19PM, Mareczku wrote:

Good to hear from you Mainecaptain.  It has been quiet here.  It is stormy here in the Northeast but I am far enough inland that we didn't get too much snow here.  We actually got our first inch yesterday but it sure is cold and windy. 

Peace - Mark 

We got over a foot and incredible blowing wind. But I like snow. :))

Be well, be safe

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2010 - 7:42PM #5
Mareczku

Right now it is 22 degrees here and the wind is 22 mph with gusts up too 44 mph.  We didn't get a lot of snow here and a lot of it has blown away, I think. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 25, 2012 - 6:45PM #6
Mareczku

Had a little bit of snow last night so we actually had a white Christmas here.  Sending warmest Christmas wishes and greetings to all here.  Peace and blessings. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook