Page 28 of 28  •  Prev 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28
4 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2010 - 4:13PM #271
mainecaptain

Oct 22, 2010 -- 8:07PM, Yavanna wrote:

I was extremely polite, Erey and the term hermaphrodite is no more acceptable than faggot. So please, for the second time do not use it. I'm sorry you're not familiar with the terminology of intersex or transgender. I am educating you.

In response to Mousey, the only reasons I wear purple are because I like the color and I'm a Vikings fan. I don't care what groups try to dictate what color signifies what else.

I love purple in all its various shades as well. In my teen years I did not own any other colour in my wardrobe

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2010 - 4:56PM #272
Yavanna

You've got to admit, it's an awesome color. Cool

The dwarves of yore made mighty spells,
While hammers fell like ringing bells
In places deep, where dark things sleep,
In hollow halls beneath the fells.

For ancient king and elvish lord
There many a gloaming golden hoard
They shaped and wrought, and light they caught
To hide in gems on hilt of sword.
- J.R.R. Tolkien
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2010 - 4:49PM #273
rangerken

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone. Normal Rules of Conduct apply on this board!

Rangerken, Hot Topics co-host

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 28 of 28  •  Prev 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook