Page 2 of 17  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next
4 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2010 - 7:08PM #11
darcamani

Christians and homosexuals are not disconnected.  There are christian homosexuals. jewish homosexuals, B\buddhist and hindi homosexuals even people who do not have the word are homosexual.  Any color, any religion, any way of being, there are homosexuals. 

One chooses to be christian, one does not choose to be homosexual. Christianity in this country makes it very hard to exist because y'all are so darn violent!

Dar

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2010 - 7:34PM #12
mainecaptain

True Dar, there are homosexuals in every faith system, and those without one. There are those who are Christian and have come to  know that their god loves them and does not condemn them for being what they are supposed to be. What they were born as. That they are perfect exactly the way they are.

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2010 - 9:16PM #13
Jcarlinbn

You forgot a category, there are homosexual Christians here as well.  

Sep 24, 2010 -- 10:16PM, SquirleyWurley wrote:

There are Christians and homosexuals here,

Jcarlinbn, community moderator
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2010 - 9:10AM #14
Sirronrex

You came here and showed a real interest in having conversation and discussion. You stuck out as someone that was more thoughtful and discerning than most other Christians that come here. 

I have nothing to discuss with you that isn't being discussed here.

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Sep 27, 2010 - 12:02PM

I've been on a journey to nowhere...
and know that's the best place to be...
now...here...

If my faith isn't leading me inward, then my faith is leading me astray.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2010 - 5:29PM #15
SquirleyWurley

Well what kind of dialog do you think we could have?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2010 - 5:45PM #16
Sirronrex

Sep 26, 2010 -- 5:29PM, SquirleyWurley wrote:

Well what kind of dialog do you think we could have?

How about you put the book down and your need to continue telling us we sin when we express our love for our partners, and tell us about yourself? And just be yourself.

What's your story? How did you get here? Not here, in this forum, here in your faith journey? Tell us your tale. I tried to show you this other way previously, but you shit on it when I shared part of my story. You don't seem to understand that there is this way, getting to know one another, or the other way...throwing your rotten apples back at you. I've shared part of my journey with you in an attempt to show you who I am and how I got here. Care to do the same?

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Sep 27, 2010 - 12:04PM

now...here...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2010 - 6:19PM #17
darcamani

I also want to know what enriches your faith and why you appear to  be threatend by others that share joy  filled testimony that clearly comes from experience. And what is your main malfunction regarding human sexuality?

Dar

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2010 - 6:58PM #18
SquirleyWurley

Yes I said I didn't see a point to this anymore.

I only posted again because there was talk about 'running away''... and so I asked about what kind of dialog you had in mind anyhow?  I don't care to be involved in the type of exchange that's been going on here, lately.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2010 - 7:24PM #19
Sirronrex

Sep 26, 2010 -- 6:58PM, SquirleyWurley wrote:

I don't care to be involved in the type of exchange that's been going on here, lately.

What type of exchange do you think has been going on here, lately?

You don't want to be involved in honest exchange of one another's experiences, sharing of who we are, who you are, and how each of us got here?

Why can't you just respond to the questions posed to you? Why can't you just share something about yourself?

Why is this particular topic [the gay thing] so important to you?

now...here...

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2010 - 7:47PM #20
SquirleyWurley

Sep 26, 2010 -- 6:19PM, darcamani wrote:

what is your main malfunction regarding human sexuality?

When I see a question like this, or the word 'pathetic', I tend to just skim over it, ignore it.

That sort of thing's been happening a lot.  I don't want to respond to such things in kind, and it does get tiring and it seems pointless when I see a lot of that going on.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 17  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook