Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next
4 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2010 - 4:51PM #1
Erey

What do you guys think?  It is being reopened and the police are investigating this.

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-gore-sex-abuse...

I would be shocked to learn if it were true but regardless with this much time passing it can only be a he-said, she-said.  I think you can prove that he ordered a massage at the hotel and even get a list of any drinks he ordered (evidentaly he was drinking) but I don't think you can prove the assault. 

I am not Gore fan but I hesitate to believe it.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2010 - 5:05PM #2
teilhard

EVERY Adult Male lives in TERROR of being so accused ...

Jul 1, 2010 -- 4:51PM, Erey wrote:

What do you guys think?  It is being reopened and the police are investigating this.

I would be shocked to learn if it were true but regardless with this much time passing it can only be a he-said, she-said.  I think you can prove that he ordered a massage at the hotel and even get a list of any drinks he ordered (evidentaly he was drinking) but I don't think you can prove the assault. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2010 - 5:11PM #3
Erey

I have a  younger friend who has a massage therapy business.  For a time she worked in a high-end hotel with lots of VIPs.  She said a couple of her co-massage therapists would (for money) do sexual acts.  They were usually fired or whatever and she herself was strickly commited to being on the up and up with her massages.  Definately they do get propositioned from time to time. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2010 - 5:16PM #4
dblad

It's a right wing conspiracy!

Wink

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2010 - 5:27PM #5
teilhard

I don't think The Problem was a Massage of his "Wings" ...

Jul 1, 2010 -- 5:16PM, dblad wrote:

It's a right wing conspiracy!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2010 - 5:52PM #6
Wendyness

Jul 1, 2010 -- 5:05PM, teilhard wrote:

Yes Teilhard, it is every man's fear, so why would a "smart" man, let alone a high profile politician allow a woman alone in his hotel room?  IF indeed this woman was alone in the room with Gore, Gore is truly a very STUPID man.

Moderated by Merope on Jul 21, 2010 - 03:34AM
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2010 - 6:00PM #7
Erey

Jul 1, 2010 -- 5:52PM, Wendyness wrote:

Yes Teilhard, it is every man's fear, so why would a "smart" man, let alone a high profile politician allow a woman alone in his hotel room?  IF indeed this woman was alone in the room with Gore, Gore is truly a very STUPID man.

That is a good point Wendyness.

Because I think most of these hotels opperate with massage or spa rooms where these kinds of massages can happen.

Moderated by Merope on Jul 21, 2010 - 03:38AM
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2010 - 6:13PM #8
Christianlib

In his biography, Billy Graham, being discussed in another thread, tells of how he decided very early in his career that he would NEVER be in any room, office, hotel, even waiting room, with only he and a woman who was not his wife.

He always made sure a staffer, or his wife, or SOMEONE else was in the room.

A smart man.  At least about this.

Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2010 - 6:17PM #9
teilhard

Even a VERY Smart Guy ( think: William Jefferson "Slick Willie" Clinton ) SOMETIMES thinks with his "Willie" instead of his Cerebrum ...

Jul 1, 2010 -- 5:52PM, Wendyness wrote:

Moderated by Merope on Jul 21, 2010 - 03:39AM
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2010 - 6:50PM #10
loveontheair

Hello,

He just filled for divorce. It wouldn't surprise me if he'a gay too...

love

Moderated by Merope on Jul 21, 2010 - 03:40AM
Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook