Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
4 years ago  ::  Jul 13, 2010 - 5:20PM #41
Erey

www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs...

More fodder, a liberal journalist claiming Gore unwantedly tried to stick his tounge in her mouth.

Which is not necessarily illegal but definately not in charecter with who we believe him to be.  And just because someone is claiming you did something does not mean you did it.  There is no proof.

But it does feed into the topic

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 13, 2010 - 5:40PM #42
Stardove

I wonder why these women wait so long to tell their stories.  In the OP this event was said to have happened in 2006.  Why didn't these woman come forward at that time?

Could it be they are wanting their 15 minutes of fame? 

I just don't trust women who would not come forward immediately, if something inappropriate happened to them.  Frown

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 13, 2010 - 5:45PM #43
Erey

Jul 13, 2010 -- 5:40PM, Stardove wrote:

I wonder why these women wait so long to tell their stories.  In the OP this event was said to have happened in 2006.  Why didn't these woman come forward at that time?

Could it be they are wanting their 15 minutes of fame? 

I just don't trust women who would not come forward immediately, if something inappropriate happened to them. 

Of course I see your point.  And then there are other women who will say why they did not come forward and they have a point also.

I would have resented the hell out of soemone trying to stick their tounge in my throat, but I don't think it is an arrestable offense or something I would sue anyone over. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2010 - 4:12AM #44
Merope

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone.

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook