Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Is President Barack Obama gay or bisexual?
5 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2009 - 7:14PM #1
Agnostic

Gay people might best recognize a closet gay or bisexual, and give us some clues on determing President Obama's sexual orientation.  He seems to have a heterosexual marriage, but there are rumors that Michelle was a militant lesbian at Princeton.  Then there's Larry Sinclair's book and videos, saying Larry had sex with Obama on specific dates, twice, while Obama provided cocaine, once at a hotel and another in a taxi.  One date fits with a date that Obama was not present in the state legislature.  Another odd detail is that Obama's faculty counselor at Occidental College in LA was gay, and was generally the gay counselor for gay students.   Was Obama one of those gay students? or an exception?  Did Obama ever date anyone woman prior to marrying Michelle?  He seems to have no interest in women, until meeting the lesbian Michelle.  They have a marriage of convenience, for Obama's political goals.  Single people are at a major handicap in politics.  They need the pictures of a loving family, heterosexual family and children, to get votes in America.  Is Obama gay?  Is he avoiding being too favorable in gay issues such as don't ask, don't tell, in order to hide his gay life?    Never dated women through his teens and early twenties?  How did he manage that? 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2009 - 7:23PM #2
Agnostic

Larry Sinclair also says he knows some distinguishing characteristics of Obama's private parts, as proof.    Larry Sinclair gave a press conference, but was arrested a year ago, last June, by a warrant obtained by Joe Biden's son. 

There is a retired restaurant owner in Chicago who had gay customers.  She says they said Obama was gay.

Obama attended Trinity Church of Christ, which had a gay choir director, a good friend of Obama.    The gay choir director was murdered, when he tried to contact Larry Sinclair. 

J. Edgar Hoover was gay.  Everyone knew about it, but no one spoke of it, partly out of self preservation, to avoid retribution from the FBI.    Could a similar motivation be in play with Obama?

There's a reason Obama is not disclosing any of his college records.   Was he a member of a gay group?   Is Michelle Obama's undisclosed college thesis a paper on gay issues?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2009 - 8:54PM #3
REteach

Yeah, and his birth certificate was fake too.  He and Michelle are known terrorists.  He wants to lead the blacks in a takeover of the US.  yada yada yada

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard was not what I meant...
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2009 - 11:12AM #4
darcamani

President Obama is a human being. That makes him a sexual being.  He is also a highly educated being, any one who has any advanced education knows dating is an after thought, one tends to be focused and plays later.   Who one plays with as long as adult and consensuel is human behavior.  

As far as Michelle Obama, many women "become radical lesbians" while in school, most are straight and tend to drop that fake exterior after graduation.  Usually leaving heart broken  lesbians behind. 

But who cares?  Why does anyone one care about the presidents sex life, jealous he may have one better  then the one concerned?

He managed to breed, so have I and I am very lesbian. breeding is not rocket science and is not a requirement for being president,  The man won and election, he is and american citizen, is male, is over 35... he worked and studied hard and is now a BOSS.

Show me a BOSS who has not played the human sexual thing.   Even Cleopatra had her fun, heck being a future leader/leader is stressful. I thing sex is a perfect  cure for stress.  More sex=less war.  So where ever he and she get their ya yas out back then or now,  as long as it is adult and consensual, I don't care.

So we all know Obama is sexual which makes him human, GREAT!

Having a hot couple in the HOUSE is a good thing, we all know what happened when things did not sizzle.

IMO.

Dar

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2009 - 11:21AM #5
mytmouse57

A better question would be -- why should I care if he is?

I'm concerned about how he does his job, not what might or might not give him a hardon.

After having to put up with Bill Clinton's Oval Office blow job being turned into a national issue for the better part of the 1990s, I've really had enough of hearing about presidents' sex lives.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2010 - 5:50PM #6
marshal

I'm neither bi nor gay and not even curious about the sexuality of our new president.  Although the poster wanted insight from gays n bis, maybe my view is unwanted.

But I do wonder now about the sexuality of the poster himself.  Has he ever had impure gay thoughts, expiramented with any sexuality other than straight missonary position sex like maybe anal sex on himself or to his female partner, or otherwise brought his own masculinity into question with boyish circle jerks?  Inquiring minds want to know if this would color his sexual couriosity about our president.

Personally I think, if Obama is actually gay or bi or expiramented with gay or bi sex or even thought about it, that would make him more sympathtic to gays and their difficulities with a straight world.  He's a highly intelligent, educated, cultured man who made it to the top of the American political heap without the help of his father or family influence.  His wife and he produced two beautiful seemingly well adjusted daughters so we know that they had straight sex twice at least.  Our First Lady is beautiful, intelligent, educated, refined and stylish.  If she experimented with "radical" (I always wonder about people who put radical in their descriptions as if that word itself condemns someone even more) lesbianism in college, perhaps it was a youthful expirament.  The same was gossiped about Hillary.  Today she is perhaps the most respected female political leader in the United States and among the most respected in the world.  Not bad for a former "radical" lesbian.

But all this is just purient juvenille innuendo, loads of fun, but really is it an issue of importance to anyone other than those who want to somehow, someway, demean and deminish our new president.  If he's had gay sex, then he's automatically a bad person.  If he married a known "radical" anything, then he's really, a real bad person.

If think the poster maybe should have a look at The Onion, the really radical newspaper of satire.

As a personal aside when I was young and drunk and irresponsible... many, many years ago, I had radical lesbian sex with two girls in my immagination aided by a video in a betamax... that should tell you how really old I am... a radical old timer.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2010 - 6:22PM #7
Tudobem

marshall... the poster is probably a radical sexually curious person, not that there's anything wrong with that!

We live next door to two lesbians who may be radicals as well... there have been those queer neighborhood rumors from time to time. They applied for adoption as a couple and since we have known them for 10 years as neighbors, my wife and I gave supporting personal documention about their parental fitness... maybe that makes my wife and I radical lesbian lovers. The adoption was granted; perhaps a mistake because they will raise their son to be a radical lesbian tolerating person.  My wife has a lesbian cousin twice removed.  She's a really radical lesbian as she has a motorcycle.  Our church has a lesbian organist, which makes her a radical cuz the former organist was a gay man.  Who knew that lesbians could or even wanted to play a church organ?  I suspect that the security guard at my work is a lesbian as she has short hair and she's got a radical no nonsense look about her.... always looking for somethng amiss. She caught two unathorized suspicious males loitering around company lockers with no appointment and no real reason for being there.  Turns out they both had criminal records.  I read in the newspaper that a lesbian was elected mayor of Houston, America's 4th largest city.  No doubt she will influence Houston into becoming a radical place.

Are the President Obama and the First Lady radical lesbians?  Very good, intelligent and thoughtful inquiry.  This is serious and important stuff, folks.  Stay tuned.  I'm going to watch some TV now... I can only hope I find something featuring really hot looking young radical lesbians... oh well, there's always cable, that's radical TV.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 17, 2010 - 3:18PM #8
Lutz

To Agnostic:  Generally speaking questions about orientation are irrelevent to how one does their job.  Even presidents and first ladies are entitled to a reasonable zone of privacy about their sexuality.

A fixation on the sex lives of President and Mrs Obama, I believe, says more about you than about them.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 18, 2010 - 10:59AM #9
MarcosRamos

What is the difference among:

1. a lesbian

2. a militant lesbian at Princeton

3. a radical lesbian

Inquiring minds want to know.  NOT!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 18, 2010 - 11:24AM #10
marshal

Good question, Marcos.  I believe "a militant lesbian" is a label someone trys to put on a woman when they do not her, whether the woman is gay or not.... it's just perjorative mud some homophobes like to throw to see if it might stick with other anti-gay folks.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook