Switch to Forum Live View Sexual writing and Kinky Matters Two sites
5 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2009 - 12:32AM #1
myinterest2

html_removed
html_removed
html_removed
html_removed

Since the site was re vamp these two groups I host have stopped.

I thought I would try to revive them as in the past a number of us enjoyed the freedom to explore and share all aspects of our sexuality.

Sexual Writing

The Sexual writing group is where we can exchange prose or poetry that explores all aspects of sexuality and sexual behaviour. It can be as explicit as people want.  Our sexuality can be expressed in many ways. Reading and writing erotica and sexuality explicit material is just one the many pleasures that sexuality gives.

Kinky Matters Two

This group is for those of us who enjoy the kinkier pursuits. Members may be top/bottom, Dominant/submissive, or Master/slave. Discussion may include play activities, or other lifestyle matters, and may or may not include how these things fit into our spiritual lives.

So check out the group and come join

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 25, 2009 - 1:05AM #2
myinterest2

All these views and no takers!!!! Does anyone just want to exchange writing on email only. If so send me your email and we will talk among oursleves

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 13, 2009 - 5:56PM #3
MrHopeful

I was going to complain about these two groups being dead, then I realized that this forum is, how to say it, somewhat "flaccid" as well.    Have religious believers all gone vanilla then?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 03, 2010 - 5:49PM #4
myinterest2

I suspect so as there has been no activiitu despite seveal promts on my behalf....

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook