5 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2009 - 8:03PM #1
killjoy_v

I have had some reluctance with the idea of posting this on any forum but since most people here on beliefnet are very open minded, I decided this is a good place.  I have always been worried that telling people about my fetish would sound strange to other people and it might but when you consider what other things individuals get turned on by my fetish seems tame.  I indulge in the fantasy (and really would love to do it in real life) of cutting and shaving the hair off of women, I also seem to have this strange attraction to the baldness aspect of this act.

I would of course perform this act on my wife, who knows about the fetish and is not frightened by the idea but has a bit of unwillingness toward the idea.  Take into a count that I do not want to do this to her for humiliation purposes like would be done in bondage, I enjoy the thought of her willing giving up her locks for one time and one time only after that I would not force the issue again if she grew back her hair but I would keep the hair as a keepsake to remember it as a precious moment in our lives.

There couple of things though that make me not willing to tell her the whole truth behind it.  First off I'm now afraid that she would be mad at me for the act even though it might make us grow closer together.  Second I want her to have enough trust in me that she knows that would not leave her even if she was bald, I want her to know that I would still see her as beautiful as the day I met her.  Lastly I don't want to see her cry if I do finally persuade her into doing this for me.  Can anyone give me any advice as to what I should do?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2009 - 7:05AM #2
Norm_uk

Is your wife's reluctance based on her thinking you will leave her if she is bald or is it based on her thinking of the social consquences of her being bald (work, family, community etc)...even in today's more eglatarian society few women go bald and a number won't even wear their hair short.

N.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2009 - 9:15AM #3
becca97

Apr 6, 2009 -- 8:03PM, killjoy_v wrote:

I have had some reluctance with the idea of posting this on any forum but since most people here on beliefnet are very open minded, I decided this is a good place.  I have always been worried that telling people about my fetish would sound strange to other people and it might but when you consider what other things individuals get turned on by my fetish seems tame.  I indulge in the fantasy (and really would love to do it in real life) of cutting and shaving the hair off of women, I also seem to have this strange attraction to the baldness aspect of this act.

hi,

you are right in a way this is not a massivly odd fetish -- however asking/persuading a woman to allow anyone to shave their hair is an incredibly big deal for many women.

their hair and how it 'looks' can become part of their self identity, if they have body issue problems it can be the 'attractive' part of them .... also women who have jobs or are looking for jobs are more likely to retain them with hair.

I would of course perform this act on my wife, who knows about the fetish and is not frightened by the idea but has a bit of unwillingness toward the idea.  Take into a count that I do not want to do this to her for humiliation purposes like would be done in bondage, I enjoy the thought of her willing giving up her locks for one time and one time only after that I would not force the issue again if she grew back her hair but I would keep the hair as a keepsake to remember it as a precious moment in our lives.

there is one choice of phrase here that concerns me "after that i would not force her again" --- possibly it was just a poor choice of words but nevertheless needs addressing, this if done should be ENTIRLY her choice and not due to persuasion or coersion etc on your part.

What might be a precious moment for you could well be a moment she will hate, and while you might not intend this ot be humiliation for many people just loosing their hair like that is humiliation, let alone the comments they know will go on behind their backs ---  ie 'is she ill' ' she's gone all britney' etc.

Is it possible to compromise and just cut her hair to a length she agrees to, thus allowing her, her dignity and indulging your fetish simultaneously; she may also be more likely to be open to repeating the experience periodically.

There couple of things though that make me not willing to tell her the whole truth behind it.  First off I'm now afraid that she would be mad at me for the act even though it might make us grow closer together.

any partner in ANY 'fetish' has to know the WHOLE TRUTH behind it; speaking personally i'd find it impossible to grow close or closer to anyone husband or not who 'coerced' me into letting them shave my hair -- it would break a part of me - do not risk doing that to your wife, if you love her be honest for starters and seek a COMPROMISE don't go striaght for shaving, see how she feels about a moderate hair cut by you and take it from their.

Second I want her to have enough trust in me that she knows that would not leave her even if she was bald, I want her to know that I would still see her as beautiful as the day I met her.

Why should she have trust enough in you when you do not have trust enough in her to tell her everything behind this fetish and desire?

Lastly I don't want to see her cry if I do finally persuade her into doing this for me.  Can anyone give me any advice as to what I should do?

Why should she have trust enough in you when you do not have trust enough in her to tell her everything behind this fetish and desire?

Lastly I don't want to see her cry if I do finally persuade her into doing this for me.  Can anyone give me any advice as to what I should do?

Tell her EVERYTHING and offer her a compromise, hair cut no shaving and she is in TOTAL control at ALL times, have a safe word for her and respect it.

If you are able to compromise, instead of being a one off potentially painful event for your wife this could be something you BOTH enjoy together periodically when she wants her hair cutting.

what makes fetishes etc fun is both partners finding something 'enjoyable' in them :)

good luck to both of you.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook