6 years ago  ::  Oct 01, 2008 - 12:15AM #1
myinterest2
Some time ago I set up a closed group where we can exchange prose or poetry that explores all aspects of sexuality and sexual behaviour. It can be as explicit as people want.

After a time of inactivity the group has sprung back into life so check it out and join us with all your creative jiuces flowing

As a hedonist I believe that our sexuality can be expressed in many ways. Reading and writing erotica and sexuality explicit material is just one the many pleasures that sexuality gives and in which I indulge.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2009 - 10:49PM #2
myinterest2

New site:

I don't know if it is just me but I am having trouble navigating the new site.

I have started a staory I hope its in the right place and accessbilbe. If anyone is having more sucess than I please help me.

Cheers

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2009 - 8:13PM #3
Teknmage

Near the top of the page you will find a series of clickable links. Beliefnet Forums > Sexuality > Alternative Sexuality. I click on the first link to get a page showing all the forums on Beliefnet. I find for myself this works good. Other users find that this listing in the orange bar for Forums works better for them. You might also want to join my group > Dah's User to User self support < Hope this helps.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook