Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View Have you ever tried these penis exercises?
7 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2008 - 1:33PM #21
millefeori
Hmmm,, Well make that two of us  born  into a Catholic Religious family  YES , with the same upbringing to FEAR the Lord &  to wait  till marriage to not deflower oneself ~..BUT  that  choice to wait was taken away... I will not dwell on that  time,  because  after  that experience left me Numb  to who  this Lord  Was,  NO support from anyone who was to be my protector  Including the lord  above.... When i'm done with life  &  If  the Lord so chooses to shut his Pearly Golden Gate  i !! Where Was the Lord  & all his Army of Angels,  Why did they not  intervene when  BAD SH*T  happened when i  did not ask for any of  it..  God / church wants it their Way...well then  how is that possible, when we're faced with  life and all the Bad around us.. ???
Mare.. your  Church story  was  cute But Yet  Ignorant to  those who truly  believe  that  a person's heart can only beat  accordingling to what the church  desires ..That  love & sex  needs to  align with  church Law ~~ Come now !!   that  to me  is totally confusing.... we can not stop  experiences and happenings  in our lives... This would mean, that every  boy & girl be locked up  & chained to their bed posts  till they're  ready for marriage... sexual appeal  waits for no one.. Am I right.. when it's a mutual love   affair between two  people how wrong is it to engage in that  love experience.. what's the problem ??
HaHaHa  my Avatar is CUTE  isn't She.. ( I LOVE IT )  She's   Moon Goddess JUNO..  she represents  my birth Sign.. but  unfortunetely Neptune happened to be rising  right   at the moment of my Birth.. makes for A  very  Upsy Turvy  life..  which  just so happened  to be a part of my life..it was aready written .. so who's in control of our livees  God /  or our Planets and the  Unverse.. how ever you respond Mare... know that there's always someone elses  opinion ~ thought~ &  truth behind it...  :)
Make it a Gorgeous Day... We can't Have all things in life  ~~   but  we  can  certainly Make it as Marvelous & Fantastic ~~ Yes ~  Because WE All  Can   .Am I Right :)
If You Really Want Enlightenment, then Just Lighten Up..!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All That Is -Would Not Be All That Is..!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2008 - 10:52PM #22
Mareczku
Hi Milleleori.  Well I surely hope that the pearly gates are not closed to you.  My mother says that she doesn't know if there is a hell because maybe hell is here on earth.  I hope that God will call us all to Him.  It is hard to understand the suffering of people.  I am sorry that you have suffered at the hands of others.  I am a shy and non-agressive person.  I was taught by nuns for 12 years and I have no understanding of the violence that some men perpetrate against women.  It is surely not in my nature.  I don't understand how men can treat women with such cruelty.  We are all God's children and worthy of kindness.  As a Catholic I believe in the presence of Christ in the Eucharist.  When we receive the Eucharist, Christ lives in us.  So if we are unkind to another we are also being unkind to Christ.  Christ said, "Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me."  I have never been in a physical fight in my life.  I believe in non-violence.  I know that I am a different sort but I thank God for the goodness that he has created within me.  May you be blessed.

Peace - Mareczku
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2008 - 6:43AM #23
millefeori
Hello  Mare,
As A Non -Catholic, i do not  put energy  in what  men / women  of the church assume  is best  or  right  for the  people of this planet ~~~errrr  To  chew a Eucharist  does not make me  or anyone else that  much closer to God's  love. if God is heart conscious of his children  .... then  God  already  knows my Heart  ... Weren't we all   born of  that  love & Light ??  & whatever Fears people carry it  manifests itself into the   mental  / physical diseases  such as every known  abuse /  sexual / mental drug  addictions / molesters/  rapists Etc......  these Fears -- not resovled while still on earth's plane,  gets  repeated over & over in  incarnations..   until that  person  understands  his  /  her pain...??  the fear behind whatever  it was in his/ her past  For... Example..... H.I.T.L.E.R...  We can Never forget the Catastraphic  History  end to all of those Innocent  men  / women / and  babies..... the Fear in Hitler  was the death  & suffering of his own  beloved mother... her disease was incurable her pain was blamed  on her Jewish  Doctor... Hitler resented and blamed this Doctor  for not saving / healing  his beloved mom...... from there  on Hitler  was  on a mission  with  War on the rise, and starvation all around him,  he  now created a Fear of HATE & Destroy  / ..The Rise of what  Christians  believe &  known  to  be true  the Anti -Christ. .. DARK Demomic/ Satanic /  But   Anti Christ exists  only  in the ways of  Church laws & not in mine.. .... let's  not forget that  such darkness can also embrace light within, we can take a horse to water,  but up to the horse if he chooses to drink....it's up to those who are suffering to want to  Heal.... *LOVE ENERGY*  is so powerful it literally changes the DNA  & molecules in our blood -stream.... any  incurible disease can be Wiped Cleaned .GONE... Healed.... this is what  i believe is the cure to all FEARS & Mental Illness.. LOVE  energy  ..:)
Mare  you  live a life in Fear that  you must obey a Christian faith  laws to be recognixed by God...or else  there's no  entering Go'd pearly gates...  WHO  SAYS SO.. AND WHO  SAYS  THAT  NO MAN/ WOMAN  CAN ENETER ..WE WERE ALL BRON  FROM THAT  SPIRITUAL PLACE AND WE   ALL WILL RE-ENTER  AT  OUR  OWN TIME......
. your history of religion ONLY  goes back to the birth of Christianity  ..  did you explore  explore   history  before church / christianity?? .. ...
This Topic needs to be put to REST..  i refuse to have to  example myself to you or anyone reading my posts... that  Christainity is not an orginal Text  and all of it's writing were done  by  Gospel Historians  who  never knew Jesus...nor walked or talked to Jesus......
if you desire  the same  like minded  christians   ..WELL  MARE   I AM NOT  CHRISTIAN.. NO ARGUMENT THERE....
Am  Not apologizing either..     I do respect you for the indivdual  that you are your Heart &  your mind ,but not your beliefs...

MAKE IT A BEAUTIFUL  DAY  !!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2008 - 9:20AM #24
Mareczku
Good morning Millefeori.  I read with great interest your take on Hitler. What you said makes sense.  I have a degree in History and have taken many courses in European History including World War II.  My dad was in the Battle of the Bulge.  My dad's older brother and father also served in WWII.   Five of my mother's brothers served in WWII.  I have an uncle that lived in the woods for much of World War II for fear of the Germans.  Another uncle (my aunt's husband) was killed in the Katyn massacre.  A have a cousin who in 1939, at 18 years old, after the invasion was carted off to Germany to work as a slave on a German farm. She had to work for 7 days a week for no pay.  She ended up in a DP camp but eventually made it to the US.  She never saw her home again for 32 years.  One wonders what happened to Hitler.  You seem to believe in reincarnation so perhaps he came back as a lower life form?  I find it interesting conversing with you.  You say you are not a Christian so maybe you only see Jesus as a myth.  But you surely know that to Christians he is alive.  In my opinion, God loves you just as much as he does me.  We are all His children.  Well it is Sunday morning so I am off to Mass.  Have a good Sunday.

Peace - Mark   

PS - My cat said to say hi to you.  (He judt meowed.)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2008 - 9:27AM #25
Mareczku
I wonder what incre68 thinks of this discussion as it appears that we have strayed from the topic.  His faith description is Vashnaiac Hindu and penis enlargement.  Well, it was an interesting site. 

Peace - Mareczku
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2008 - 11:26AM #26
millefeori
<
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2008 - 11:38AM #27
millefeori
this is a link  of  one of Oprahs After  Show with her audiance  discussing .. the Laws of Jesus.....
Jesus & christianity  is based on a false Person, as  the original Son was not  the Birth or Ressurection of a Real Son /God.. but  actually  The STAR Astrogeological SUN /GOD.. the ways of the planets and the Rebirth of  Nature ~~Spring & Vernal  Equinox..  Truly  this is where life Begins,.and Ends with our Sun rising East & settles in the West...  & this is the belief  that   i stand  by...
Thank You  Mark...  i am done here on this page...
if you wish to  further dicuss Penis enchancements go right ahead..  I have no desire nor care what men do with their Dick/ Penis .. 
bye bye  :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jun 22, 2008 - 1:39PM #28
Mareczku
"I have no desire nor care what men do ......"  This is a very intelligent comment my friend.  Speaking for myself I don't think I or most men would put a lot of time into enhancing something that most people don't get to see anyway.  Have a great day.

Peace - Mareczku
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook