Page 1 of 6  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Why Are Men Attracted to Large Firm Well Formed Pointed Up Breasts? ...
6 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 10:22AM #1
SwanSword
I've never run across a good explanation for this phenomenon.  I've heard the screwiest most unbelievable and contrived answers, including: Western culture has eroticized the female breast; OR, because men aren't accustomed to bare breasted girls in Northern climates; OR, That's only with white girls, because they are the daughters of God.

I'm not satisfied, so I decided to do some research.  I am University educated in all major fields of study, including physics, mathematics, biology, chemistry, anthropology, sociology, and psychology.  What explains the phenomenon of male attraction to large firm well formed pointed up breasts is 'Natural Selection'.

Natural selection states:  The DNA fittest for survival will live on, while those genetically programmed to die will not survive to mate, and send their DNA into the future, within their offspring.

Men who have the genetic trait compelling attraction to large firm well formed pointed up breasts on girls have survived over generations, and Millennia.  More of these men have survived into adulthood, and have gone on to mate than men without this attraction.

A study on the subject of human female breasts revealed that men are not as attracted to large droopy breasts, or to small breasts, as they are to large firm well formed pointed up breasts. 

Taking survival into consideration, and assuming the men with this genetic trait have mated more often with women possessing this phenotype (An outward manifestation of genetic code, such as blue eyes), using modern biological science and anthropology, with awareness that infant formula has existed for less than 100 years; we come to the conclusion that:

Large breasts produce more food for a mother's infant, insuring greater survival rates of offspring.

Well formed firm breasts have a greater density of mammary gland tissue, actual milk producing tissue, than droopy breasts, which contain more adipose, or fat tissue. 

Pointed up breasts alert the girl's prospective mates that she has not yet born the first fruits of her womb, which are the most fit to survive and go on to mate.

This leads to some other astounding conclusions.  A man is naturally driven to mate as many virgins as there are virgins willing to mate with him. 

Whereas a female is limited to producing blessed children with one man, because the female gives her blood sacrifice of innocence to the first male who pierces her, and cannot consecrate herself to another subsequent to this, for lack of another blood sacrifice of innocence to atone for accursedness in man's seed; A man may take unto himself a theoretically unlimited number of chaste virgins, and each virgin will consecrate her offspring with the man as holy, by the issue she releases when pierced.

This issue is proof the girl was innocent, and the bed sheets from her wedding night may be used in a court of law to prove her offspring were born of a blood sacrifice of  innocence, ruling out accursedness.

This is why men are attracted to virgins, or at least young girls with girlish figures, indicating they have not born offspring. 

It stands to reason that more children of the chaste virgin, that is faithful from her passage into womanhood, to the same man, for her entire life; have gone on to mate with chaste virgins, or to be chaste virgins, obedient to the husbands The Lord God Almighty placed over them, to rule the wicked designs hatched in the woman's heart, thus preventing sin from entering the world.

This leads to yet another even greater understanding: The disobedient woman can no more receive love and forgiveness from the man she rebels against, as the man could receive from God if the man disobeyed God.

Love and forgiveness cannot be received by one who sets him/herself against the expected source of love and forgiveness.  Which leads me to yet more ...

Equality for a woman can only be attained when there is one man who loves her more than he loves himself.  The only way to find this man is chastity.  The perfect mate, that elusive perfect male, is the one who places the needs of the virgin for security and commitment above his own base instinct; elevating person-hood above passion, inviting the object of his love to know his heart, and his hers;

The chaste virgin is adored and fawned over by all of Nature, as she walks naked and unashamed, through her garden she calls innocence.  Womens' magazines need to push promiscuity among single women, because this necessitates use of birth control, which makes females look ugly, necessitating, and driving the market for cosmetics.

Of all female traits, men are least attracted to sterility.  Girls who intentionally sterilize themselves, using chemicals and biologicals that prevent them from using their bodies in a way pleasing to God, for reproduction of God's Image; preferring rather godless perversion of the female act; will never be treated with respect by a man.

That is rule number 1: If a woman cannot respect her body, no one will.  The pressure men put on virgins to comply with sin is a test of their chastity.  If he can use every trick in the book to cheat her out of her innocence, and he fails; He has found the right girl.

If she won't transgress the marriage bed, even before she is married, not even with him, she's chaste.  Every guy wants his own girl.  No guy wants to marry a girl some other guy has had, and especially not a woman who has some other guys kids.

This is why single mothers nearly always remain single, and become dirt poor bitter feminist divorcees, impoverished, with no man to love.  Complete losers look for desperation in the eyes, or the online dating profiles of divorcees.

Here's how to become a virgin again.  Become chaste according to one's state in life.  Easily explained: Do not have intimate contact outside the bounds of Sacramental Matrimony. 

Receive The Sacrament of Penance, confessing the sins one is conscious of, with contrition and repentance.  Confess in number and type only; No graphic detail.  Like this: 'Father, I had voluntary intimate contact outside the bounds of Sacramental Matrimony, xyz number of times, or more.  One needs to choose one's own number. 

It is one's faith in The Mercy of Jesus Christ, and one's confidence that The Power of The Precious Blood of Jesus Christ is sufficient to Atone for any amount of sin that conveys the grace of the Sacrament.

After several weekly confessions, with subsequent Attendance at Holy Mass on at least Sunday, preferably more often, receiving The Sacrament of Communion, dressed modestly, wearing very light cosmetics, and if any jewelry, a watch, and a sacramental piece; Virginity restored can be sensed by the woman.

God The Father is her Father.  She belongs to Him, because she was purchased by The Son of God, with His Blood, to Atone for her sin.  If a woman was forced to have intimate contact, she can blame herself, confessing being improperly touched against her will, asking Forgiveness from Jesus Christ to Atone for this sin, and asking God to Forgive the one who hurt her. 

A life of pain will vaporize suddenly, and The Merciful Love of God will come to rest in her heart.  She will be free of the terror, and become whole.  Women can confess any sin done to them by others, and the horror will be over.

Wearing a veil in God's Presence is a sign of piety and submission to God.  This is incredibly attractive to young good looking rich Catholic men in search of chaste wives to spend their money.  On the average, Catholics are 4 times as wealthy as non-Catholics.  Roman Catholic housewives have the lowest incidence of breast cancer and cervical cancer.

Infants baptized Roman Catholic have no incidence of child onset diabetes.  The US medical industry named The Roman Catholic Church its largest and fiercest competitor, owing the health of its members to the fact that Jesus Christ IS The Immutable Source of All Power,  and He also Leads The Church.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 12:44PM #2
REteach
[QUOTE]
Infants baptized Roman Catholic have no incidence of child onset diabetes.
[/QUOTE]

Riiight.  It's more likely Pope Joan really existed.
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard was not what I meant...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 1:04PM #3
IreneAdler
SwanSword- your entire post is hogwash.

What happened to that "University" education you mention? Sure not getting put to use.

Irene.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 2:48PM #4
BetteTheRedde
I'm thinking there's universities and there's...universities.

There's Yale, and then there's Joe Bob's Certified Preacher School...

I'm not thinking hogwash - I like pigs and the 'hogwash' from my kitchen is pleasant enough (largely onion skins and carrot peelings) - I'm thinking very ripe bovine manure. Had some of that in my trunk once. Even with windows and sunroof wide open on a cold spring day, going fast, it was...pungent, LOL! :p
"Sometimes they are referred to as the 'radical Right.' But the fact is that there is nothing radical about them. They offer no novel solutions to the problems that plague them; indeed, they offer no solutions at all. They are immensely discontented with things as they are and furiously impatient with almost everyone in public office who can in any way be held responsible for their frustrations. But it cannot be said that they hold any clearly stated objectives or have any specific program either in common or individuals. They are fundamentally and temperamentally 'aginners.' And perhaps the commonest characteristic among them is anger. They can fairly be called, if nothing else, the Rampageous Right."

Alan Barth, New York Times, November 26, 1961
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 3:30PM #5
bluehorserunning
[QUOTE=BetteTheRedde;354460]I'm thinking there's universities and there's...universities.

There's Yale, and then there's Joe Bob's Certified Preacher School...[/QUOTE]

Or maybe just delusions of grandeur...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 3:55PM #6
IreneAdler
It would be interesting to find out if the "recipe" given above for a female to become virgin again applies to men as well.  After all, fair is fair.

Irene.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 9:50PM #7
IHOP
ummm...wow.... I'm Roman Catholic... good to know I'm safe.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 10:18PM #8
Marysara722

My word. I started reading the OP, and I just couldn’t make out heads or tails with it.

So I start to read through the rest of the thread only come to see that Bardi had to go
and re-post the whole thing verbatim thanks for to the new quote option.
Who on Bnet said the quote option was "a good thing" as Martha Stewart would say?

Still don’t know what to make of it, but I’m leaning toward parody.
But just to be fair, I’m afraid I’ll have to go back and read through the whole OP.

MSara
A flabbergasted Host treading lightly.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 9:50PM #9
IHOP
ummm...wow.... I'm Roman Catholic... good to know I'm safe.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 10:18PM #10
Marysara722

My word. I started reading the OP, and I just couldn’t make out heads or tails with it.

So I start to read through the rest of the thread only come to see that Bardi had to go
and re-post the whole thing verbatim thanks for to the new quote option.
Who on Bnet said the quote option was "a good thing" as Martha Stewart would say?

Still don’t know what to make of it, but I’m leaning toward parody.
But just to be fair, I’m afraid I’ll have to go back and read through the whole OP.

MSara
A flabbergasted Host treading lightly.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 6  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook