Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
7 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2008 - 12:33AM #1
xequar
Well, given that we've had threads about foot fetishes, furries, and other stuff, I'll throw another one out there for conversation.  AB/DL stands for Adult Baby/Diaper Lover.  Like all things, there's a continuum of practice, some people totally enjoying role-playing as a baby with a caretaker of some flavor, and others just enjoying the feel of a diaper.  Personally, I'm somewhere in the middle, but toward the DL side. 

This is a link.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilic_infantilism

I know it was, in some fashion, on an episode of CSI.  So like I say, I'm throwing this one out there for the sake of conversation.  Any others out there?  If not, let's converse.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2008 - 4:30PM #2
Laucian79
Hey everyone,
This is actually my first post here, and I was quite happy to find a post regarding AB/DL.  I saw a broadcast about this website today on 700 Club, and wanted to check it out.  So to find that there was another DL here is quite comforting.
I have been a DL for about 18 years now I'll say.  I don't think it's something I really battle with per say, but am working through.  I have been really praying about it to understand this from a Spiritual sense, so here's one to throw out there for you...
It seems like the interest in wearing diapers in itself is not really a sin.  Diapers are objects, a form of undergarment essentially.  It is when you put in the sensual aspect or the regressive aspect, that is where the sin lies.  At that point you delve into lust or denying God's Will, essentially.  Since infantilism will typically go hand in hand with one or the other, or even both, it typically takes on a sinful nature.
Looking forward to hopefully hearing some more opinions.  Until then everyone have a blessed day!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2008 - 10:46AM #3
xequar
Hello Laucian!  I knew someone would be along eventually. 

I don't know if you checked out my profile or not, but for the sake of conversation (since you asked about how abdl stuff fits into your presumably christian religion), I'll mention that I am a former christian and a current Agnostic who is inclined to personally believe the universe has spiritual aspects. 

Having said that, about seven years ago, I went through a similar internal conflict to what you mention.  In many regards, christianity is very much like the U.S. Constitution in that one can either use a loose interpretation (if it's not forbidden, it's cool) or a strict interpretation (if it's not allowed, it's bad).  Using a strict interpretation, pretty much anything that gives you any kind of pleasure is bad.  Using a loose interpretation, you have to ask yourself if you're worshiping god or diapers?  If you've answered that question with god, and aren't out stealing diapers, you're probably ok.  I never found anything that suggested that an undergarment that has erotic properties to the wearer was forbidden by the bible.

Given my present view of the universe, I see absolutely no problem with diaper wearing, any roleplay aspects, and the like.  In the grand scheme of the universe, 99.999% of the general populous will never figure out that you're wearing or give half a flying damn if they do figure it out.  As long as you're not hurting anyone, and as long as wearing diapers does not interfere with your ability to interact with the universe (i.e. hold a job, go out in public, talk to people), there's no problem.  Having met some people that are...I'll use the word "unstable"...that wear diapers, I can tell you honestly that there is a distinction. 

But, if you can still function like a semi-normal human being, I can't see why wearing a diaper would be any different than wearing a thong, a jockstrap, a speedo, or any other type of garment worn as erotic underwear.

I hope this helps you a bit!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2008 - 6:37AM #4
gotoybaby
tell about  people about acupuncher that u can have a sleep problem than wet & mess at night and day becuase u are so relaxed you just will
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 11, 2008 - 8:17AM #5
gotoybaby
OK. That was my first expermeant. So here i say it more    CCLLEARLY!!!!...

If you dont want to go to hypnotis appoimeant and you are concreaned what about the hypnotis are going to say and dont know what thae are going to say or what you want. How about going to a acupuncherist.

1st. say you want to go to sleep so deeply you will wet/mess or just wet or mess becusase you are so deeply asleep (or the word is relaxed-as if you whore driving a car to long and you fell asleep!!!!!!!!!!)it will be like  a magic trick. You should be on your side not on you stumeck or you back. After it is done you will go out for walks for no perticuler rezen and come back felling refresht and happy that is what happend to me. Keep this up as long it feels good to you. use maybe the same points if you start falling asleep ( I have not go to the last stage yet it is a working progress) you will need maybe more than 1 session to make it work DONT LIKE I THAN GO TO A THERAPEST THEN.

2nd. You can try different things about this tecnek after you start falling asleep like role play acting DEAR GOD i  said that becuaes you can start crawling so you can be just like a infinte

dont like acupuncher to much pain how about you go to a herbalist thay will guide you thou regession i personly like horny tablets thay make me feel whell that cant be explaned.

NOW THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT cchheeck mmaattee!!!!....
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2008 - 4:24AM #6
Amelus
First off, I'll turn the lights off when I leave, if I'm the last.  Left the mitten for seven months and found myself back in it.

I was a live in submissive for two years, that was my only exposure to AB/DL.  She really enjoyed diapering me, rubber pants and all. Leotard and tights etc.  I'm not taliking pull-ups, I mean the three tab numbers.  I went with it because it was part of the "game" not so certain I would ever do it again, but like Romeo Void said, "Never Say Never".
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 01, 2008 - 11:28AM #7
xequar
[QUOTE=Amelus;924961]First off, I'll turn the lights off when I leave, if I'm the last.  Left the mitten for seven months and found myself back in it.

I was a live in submissive for two years, that was my only exposure to AB/DL.  She really enjoyed diapering me, rubber pants and all. Leotard and tights etc.  I'm not taliking pull-ups, I mean the three tab numbers.  I went with it because it was part of the "game" not so certain I would ever do it again, but like Romeo Void said, "Never Say Never".[/QUOTE]Ooh, that sounds like it was fun!  Sorry you've found your way back here to MI, though...  This is kind of a scary place to be right now.

I like how you put "the three tab numbers!"  It's actually quite astounding how many different varieties of diapers there are out there, and most ab/dls will be able to tell the difference just by looking at them.  It sounds like she had a pretty good idea what she was doing, though.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2008 - 7:47AM #8
Amelus
Have some family issues to resolve here concerning my kids.  If nothing good happens I'll go back out on the road.

Concerning, knew what she was doing, YES SHE DID!!  I rate 739 on the Kinky scale as it is, many, many issues....but I like me.  We started out with the l/b, fem dom stuff and progressed from there. It was an interesting journey.  Won't discuss more public.  If you don't mind my asking, what started you on your journey? Was it a self starter like my CD'ing? I read your profile and can sympathize with the Missouri Synod, I was also raised within it, then went Southern Baptist, then non-denom.  We have an awful lot in common.  Now I'm just me...I read and use Tarot as well as oils, botanicals, candles and invocation.  The main tenet of my life is, "as long as it causes no harm...so what"

As far a diaper styles, pull ups are like the economy model, they do the job, just not quite the same.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2008 - 11:39AM #9
xequar
[QUOTE=Amelus;932752]Have some family issues to resolve here concerning my kids.  If nothing good happens I'll go back out on the road.

Concerning, knew what she was doing, YES SHE DID!!  I rate 739 on the Kinky scale as it is, many, many issues....but I like me.  We started out with the l/b, fem dom stuff and progressed from there. It was an interesting journey.  Won't discuss more public.  If you don't mind my asking, what started you on your journey? Was it a self starter like my CD'ing? I read your profile and can sympathize with the Missouri Synod, I was also raised within it, then went Southern Baptist, then non-denom.  We have an awful lot in common.  Now I'm just me...I read and use Tarot as well as oils, botanicals, candles and invocation.  The main tenet of my life is, "as long as it causes no harm...so what"

As far a diaper styles, pull ups are like the economy model, they do the job, just not quite the same.[/QUOTE]I hope you can get your family stuff resolved.  And yeah, it does sound like we have a bunch in common. 

My journey?  I dunno, the kink stuff has kinda always been with me, and I remember even as a kid being fascinated by diapers.  Pretty much right after I got a driver's license, I went to the store and bought my first pack of Depends.  Over time, the power of the internet revealed so many more interesting and varied things to me, and once I had deconverted from Christianity and had accepted that I was gay and had come out, I finally felt comfortable enough to start expressing and acting on some of those desires. 

For awhile during my time as a hardcore Christian, I had a lot of guilt issues and so I would buy a pack of diapers, then feel super bad about it, then throw them away, rinse and repeat.  Oddly enough, I was able to, with some interesting mental gymnastics, rationalize at least some of my fetishes long before I was able to come to grips with being gay.

The fetish stuff actually played no discernable role in my deconversion from Christianity.  That was a function of my life pretty much completely falling apart within a couple of months and discovering the hard way that god was a farce and Christianity had left me completely unprepared to deal with actual life problems.  It took me a long time, and after trying to reassemble the pieces of my Christian faith and failing, I went from conservative Christian to Atheist to liberal Christian to Agnostic to this point where I am now, which I describe as somewhere between Atheist, Agnostic, and Pantheist.

Ultimately though, I am who I am, a self-described freak that has no qualms about being padded pretty much anywhere at any time (and was actually 24/7 for a brief time), wearing a bondage collar out in public as an accessory, and am quite comfortable with who I am.  I have a number of ab/dl friends now, and I've had the pleasure of being changed and babied, and I've changed and babied others, as well.  But alas, I'm still single, hoping to find that certain someone who can match my intense personality and freakiness.  My basic premise at this point is safe, sane, and consentual.  Thanks in large part to Canadian border agents, I've realized that life is far too short and few enough people actually care for me to waste time and energy worrying about it or trying to keep my diapers or any of the rest of it a secret.  That's a really fun story, actually, but better for another time and post. 

As diapers go, the pull-ups are mostly for show, and even Depends and most of the other store brands are pretty low quality.  On the other hand, Abena X-plus, which is imported from Europe, are quite good and surprisingly thick, especially with one of the Abena stuffers.  Secure X-plus are also good, and Bambinos (which are made specifically for the ab/dl community) are really fun and quite good as well.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2008 - 11:57AM #10
xequar
[QUOTE=Amelus;932752]I read your profile and can sympathize with the Missouri Synod, I was also raised within it, then went Southern Baptist, then non-denom. [/QUOTE]I just realized, you, like I did, also started out conservative, went more conservative, then kinda "bounced back."  Even after having been through that and barely surviving it, I still wonder how that happens...  I wonder if it's a function of being pushed past a breaking point in some cases, that some of us can't or won't understand where the edge is until we've long since gone off the cliff and bounced off of terra firma. 

How did I manage the mental gymnastics of having fetishes, being gay, and being conservative Christian as long as I did?  Like I said, even after having been there, I don't understand it at all.  Maybe it's just as well that I don't understand it, that I just take joy in having survived it and making it to where I am now, unfettered (unless I choose to be ;) ) and able to be myself.  It just happens that myself is one who enjoys bondage and diapers and pup play and all sorts of other fun stuff.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook