Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
6 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2008 - 12:35AM #11
Amelus
I really like, "rinse and repeat", most crossdressers engage in the buy a wardrobe-purge form the feelings of inner guilt-buy a wardrobe, repeat.  I did it for years.  Not having wardrobe leads to depression, which leads to weight gain.  As I have gotten older it is harder to lose the weight so I don't purge anymore.
I'm not familiar with any of the exotic brands of diapers out there, just what you can get local.  If there is a medical supply within range, better selection.  I've been how I am with CD'ing since 12, the ab/dl did not hit until she introduced me to it, and many other things as well-pegging anyone?  As soon as I figure out how to send a private message I'll shoot my e-mail to you.
On the spiritual path, I guess I would be neo-Pagan earth based with a dose of pantheism thrown in for good measure.  In 300 A.D. a Greek philosopher, whose name I cannot remember, said that the Christian Church was destroying the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth by the way that they were using  them.  There is a definite disconnect between what Jesus was teaching and what much of the Christian community does with those teachings.
Peace
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2009 - 4:02PM #12
gotoybaby

i am sorry about our belife i am kind of going the same i want  to be a real crawing baby but can't. Gee what to say i gess all ab/dl goes though prazes but keep it up becuase you are trying to understand you. i put theis formes up to try to help others not like argue about the same thing like what kind of diapers u were. also i  think u need a spanking paddel to settall u down or to be spanked when you get into trouble (nauttey) i will pray for you i hope you benafit from this and the same for me. i will be thinking about u everyday for at lest 6 mounts anyone elss wants healing and are in trouble email me at patrickdarrough@hotmail.com or post ur trouble on bllefenet

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 18, 2009 - 2:06PM #13
gotoybaby

rapidshare site free tape

paticklol.free0host.com/

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 29, 2009 - 5:22AM #14
gotoybaby

to download this tape get jdownloader

jdownloader.org/download