Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View 60 yr old men and oral sex
6 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2008 - 9:02PM #11
REteach
STDs and HIV are quite rampant among the senior set.  Being old and being dead are not the same thing.
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard was not what I meant...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2008 - 5:33PM #12
darcamani
Confused,

Good luck to your friend and encourage her to discuss this wonder with her potential "date".  talk before doing is the best oral sex, followed by applying good old fashioned experience.

IMO.

Remember the 60 yo was once 18 and thank goodness they arn't  now and you will know if it is ok by asking the partner first.

it does not make sence asking a girlfriend what a 60 yo potential male  lover might do or want, ask the potential owner of appendage   what you want in your mouth!
Then act accordingly.

Dar
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2008 - 9:02PM #13
REteach
STDs and HIV are quite rampant among the senior set.  Being old and being dead are not the same thing.
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard was not what I meant...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2008 - 10:46PM #14
Mareczku
I am not really experienced in this stuff.  How common is oral sex?  I actually have never discussed it with my wife.  I am very shy, I suppose.  I kind of have a germ thing so the thought of doing it is really gross.  I actually got an x rated tape once and I had to fast forward through the part where the guy was performing oral sex on a woman because it was totally disgusting and perverted to me.  (I know some people like this but it makes me squeemish.)Actually I don't think I even heard about this stuff until I was in my 20's.  I know, I haven't been around much.  (LOL) 

Peace - Marecku
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 26, 2008 - 9:54AM #15
REteach
Soap and water accomplish a great deal!  And pheromones are quite stimulating, actually. 

I think we are trained to think of our bodies as disgusting or dirty and that's a shame.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 26, 2008 - 10:39AM #16
confusedtomuch
It's not a matter of being around much, besides my husband of 20 some years there is only one other guy I had sex with, there were others but not that got that far, I do have morales!
Reteach you are so correct! Matter of cleansing before hand, take a shower, then get to work...simple!
The whole funny thing about this 15 years ago I would have thought it was disgusting, now it is something that truly enjoys me, especially giving. Try it you might be surprised!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 02, 2008 - 11:04AM #17
Lugh
[QUOTE=confusedtomuch;645514]Okay taking a survey you could say, if you are male and over the age of 60 do you like having oral sex performed on you? Yes? no?[/QUOTE]

A qualified yes.      Ummmm.........not to offend anyone, but it would make a big difference if the oral sex was being performed by a tall, slender, redheaded female in the 18 -21 age range, or by some other ugly old fart in their 60's like me.   :)

Lugh
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2008 - 5:10PM #18
timcullum
I don't know about a 60 year old man, but as for myself, at 50, the answer is a definate yes.  And I love to give as well as recieve.  As long she wants me there.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2010 - 3:28PM #19
Green.is.my.favorite.color

Post removed by author.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 29, 2010 - 11:17AM #20
David

I happened to be surfing on Beliefnet and came across this thread....and couldn't help but think of this stupid little joke..my sister told me this one on her 20th anniversary...

there are three kinds of sex...

1...newly wed sex..all over the place day and night..

2..after 10 years of wedded bliss and 2.5 kids you have bedroom sex...behind closed doors in the bedroom, in the missionary position on Saturday night.

3..after 20 years of wedded bliss you have oral sex...you walk past each other in the hallway and say F**K YOU!

Laughing 

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook