Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View 60 yr old men and oral sex
6 years ago  ::  Jul 24, 2008 - 1:33PM #1
confusedtomuch
Okay taking a survey you could say, if you are male and over the age of 60 do you like having oral sex performed on you? Yes? no?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2008 - 12:32AM #2
myinterest2
yes yes yes
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2008 - 8:02AM #3
REteach
My husband is only 52, so he doesn't quite qualify,
but the answer is uneviquocably "yes". 

Why would turning 60 mean deciding sex is boring or gross or something?
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard was not what I meant...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2008 - 9:13AM #4
IreneAdler
Why would turning 60 mean deciding sex is boring or gross or something?

Maybe there's a generational thing being suggested here.  There are some men who dislike oral sex - giving and/or receiving.  **shrug**

IRene.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2008 - 9:37AM #5
darcamani
I have yet to meet a man of any age that refused a bj.  They may not want to give back, because many think it is deserved and only one way

Worse, some  men are often taught  to fear "down there" with women
Some want it done to them and flat out refuse to return the favor, that may be a generational thing.  I just know if one is not willing to return the favor he isn't going to get it either no matter how cute, wealthy or old.

Same with women.  At least from me.

So much for a survey, how many men here will admit to not liking a bj? Or being 60?  O for that matter how many women will admit they rather not give their partners a bj because of the unwillingness to reciprocate?

Or that it is "icky, dirty and gross"?

I can't wait.

Dar
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2008 - 11:06AM #6
confusedtomuch
dar I will honestly answer you question, I have no problem what so ever deep throating my man! I also have no problem with not getting reciprocated every time. Sometimes I would like some, most times I am content with just having his hand down there as I am performing oral on him, I love giving it to him. I actually at times have practice on a popsicle so that each time I can take it in deeper!

So giving oral YES! Needing it giving back? Either way!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2008 - 11:27AM #7
divalicious
So you started this thread, to tell us all how much you like giving head? Charming.

I would love to know the 'point' of this thread... Should I say point, or thrust?

Divalicious
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2008 - 11:34AM #8
darcamani
lol, still practicing on popsicles for deep throating and wanting to know about the over 60 set that probably no longer NEEDS to practice and are quite proficient.

hmm I leave for a little while and this is where I end up... Confused, I am glad you like loving your mate. great!

Perhaps your knowledge and skill will teach others how to do this wonderful thing with finesse, manage the gag reflex, tho swallow or not and other things that you might do with your hands while busy?

All with in the confines of safer sex and the ROC naturally :)

Dar
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2008 - 1:58PM #9
confusedtomuch
diva the point of this thread is my best friend is starting to date after a divorce and being single for two years. We were just talking and she was asking about older men being more mature or not,  we found ourselves joking about this and were wondering. I have no clue and felt that to ask people I knew face to face would be too much for me to handle! I am sorry if you find this thread offensive it was being done out of curiousity, As far as my openness Dar asked and I told. I enjoy it and realize it is not for everyone but then there are things that you wouldn't find me doing! Each its own!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2008 - 5:33PM #10
darcamani
Confused,

Good luck to your friend and encourage her to discuss this wonder with her potential "date".  talk before doing is the best oral sex, followed by applying good old fashioned experience.

IMO.

Remember the 60 yo was once 18 and thank goodness they arn't  now and you will know if it is ok by asking the partner first.

it does not make sence asking a girlfriend what a 60 yo potential male  lover might do or want, ask the potential owner of appendage   what you want in your mouth!
Then act accordingly.

Dar
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook