Page 5 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next
7 years ago  ::  Jan 09, 2008 - 1:40AM #41
Zachguy18
I like HAVING long hair.  It's something I've always liked since I was a wee little boy.  Something I've been fascinated with.  I'll cut it now and then, but I always regret it and spend the better part of a year growing it back.  I also enjoy having a full beard and moustache, but sometimes I'll shave it into a goatee.  once, I shaved my beard and moustache off entirely, and I looked about 3 years younger or something.  It was good for awhile, but I didn't like it enough to keep it like that.

Well, in any case, I like long hair on other men, but it's okay if it's short, too.  Honestly, I like men both masculine and feminine (does that rhyme?), so it just doesn't matter too much.

Tally-ho!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 2:34PM #42
sterrettc
[QUOTE=The_Absent_Minded_Princess;186755] well there is a shock.  I don't know of many men who DON'T prefer long silky hair.  But it is a pain to take care of sometimes and takes longer to dry.  There is more to a woman than her hair.[/QUOTE]

As a long-haired man, I have always been puzzled by the point some people make that it takes longer for long hair to dry.  What I don't get about it is that that does not mean that it takes longer to get out of the house in the morning.  Comb it and towel it enough that it isn't dripping any more and you are good-to-go.  It definitely does not need to be bone dry before you leave the house.

Sterrett
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 3:38PM #43
PaulaEdwina
My dreads take about two days to dry. No big whoop because I don't need to curl or style them. But I guess with someone who does those things, wet hair is an issue.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 10, 2008 - 3:38PM #44
PaulaEdwina
My dreads take about two days to dry. No big whoop because I don't need to curl or style them. But I guess with someone who does those things, wet hair is an issue.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2008 - 8:22PM #45
Shihulud
I like a guy to have short hair...the shorter the better. Bald, in fact. He better shave those nasty arm pit hairs off too. I don't want to be seeing deoderant crusties in my face in the heat of the moment. Pay attention to details guys. We notice. ;)
On the other hand, I keep my hair long, and I don't care what anyone else thinks of that. I hate to comb it too, and I only wash it once a week to keep it shiny and healthy.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2008 - 8:32PM #46
PaulaEdwina
Hey now, speak for yourself. I like a hairy guy. I like natural guys - hairy pits, hairy groin. 

Paula
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2008 - 10:11PM #47
shiloh43
not into hairy guys, short clean cut hair, not bald though, but i can see what she means about the arm pits, that would be disgusting, i wander if thats why I dont like seeing a man with a shirt off cause I dont like that. I like seeing amans rock hard abs througha  nice shirt though, that outline is sexy.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 12, 2008 - 2:07PM #48
sadestangel
I could go either way, it depends on the shape of the face.

Would any of you date a woman who is bald?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 12, 2008 - 2:07PM #49
sadestangel
I could go either way, it depends on the shape of the face.

Would any of you date a woman who is bald?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2008 - 10:48PM #50
Vojerleda
Well, I'd love to shave my head.. and i'm pretty sure my husband wouldn't leave.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 9  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook