Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next
6 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2008 - 10:16PM #11
myinterest2
Hi all,

I have put this post on a couple of groups.

I have been experimenting with some harder core erotic writing that might not be suitable for the net. Is any one interested in private email exchanges of such writing?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2008 - 11:45PM #12
Wmdkitty
Uhh... I have to go see my mate... NOW!
"The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post "Thou shalt not steal", Thou shalt not commit adultery" and "Thou shalt not lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment." -- George Carlin
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2008 - 11:51PM #13
myinterest2
Can we look forward to a written report
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 29, 2008 - 12:08AM #14
Wmdkitty
No. Primarily because I'm not the kind to share intimate details with others. Even my best girl-friends.
"The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post "Thou shalt not steal", Thou shalt not commit adultery" and "Thou shalt not lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment." -- George Carlin
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2008 - 9:24PM #15
millefeori
No worries .. WmdKitty..  it's  the  imagination  &   part Fantasy   that  triggers   a writer  to   bring  words to   paper.. 
sharing   or expressing  Intimancy   doe  not  have to  be   your reality.... 
   Comfort Zone    keeps  us   where   it  is  safe to not   share to much....
but  enough  to  still   chat  with others....
I can   be  Bold  at times  & LOUD   if i wanna be  lolol  or  i can   totally Shy -Away..  from   the  world  and  all people...
If You Really Want Enlightenment, then Just Lighten Up..!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All That Is -Would Not Be All That Is..!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2008 - 9:24PM #16
millefeori
No worries .. WmdKitty..  it's  the  imagination  &   part Fantasy   that  triggers   a writer  to   bring  words to   paper.. 
sharing   or expressing  Intimancy   doe  not  have to  be   your reality.... 
   Comfort Zone    keeps  us   where   it  is  safe to not   share to much....
but  enough  to  still   chat  with others....
I can   be  Bold  at times  & LOUD   if i wanna be  lolol  or  i can   totally Shy -Away..  from   the  world  and  all people...
If You Really Want Enlightenment, then Just Lighten Up..!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All That Is -Would Not Be All That Is..!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2008 - 11:03AM #17
timcullum
It's the best kind.  I didn't know her name.  She didn't know mine.  The rhythmic sound of the waves, and the exotic smell of the ocean whispering in through her open bedroom window.  Close enough now, her breath, a sensuous blend of margaritas and mangos.  The slightest warmth of her breath finding my own, announcing the arrival of her sensuous lips.  My mind races, my hands trembling slightly as my fingers slide slowly over her breasts.  Her breath quickens as my fingers brush over her beautiful brown nipples.  Tongues touch.  She finds what she is looking for.  The feel of her small hand there sends shockwaves of electricity throughout my whole body.  Kissing my way down to her breasts, cupping them in my hands, i kiss, first one then the other.  Then I suck her nipples, letting my teeth brush across her sensitive nipples ever-so-slightly as she runs her hand through my hair, guiding my kisses.  She knows what she wants, and I want to give it to her.  My desire is at full staff making me the slave.  To be continued...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2008 - 12:30PM #18
timcullum
Looking down at my mysterious cinnamon girl, so light brown and sweet, is a sight to behold.  There is no tan line on this Island beauty  So young, firm, and petite.  She was the very essense of beauty.  Her long, straight, jet black hair laid out beneath her.   Her brown eyes so clear and beautiful, innocent at first glance, now told of a less-than-innocent desire behind them.  Looking up into my eyes, her lips parting slightly... inviting me in.  Her small, firm breasts, and brown nipples errect and sensetive to the slightest breeze of my warm breath.  She raises her hips to meet my touch as I caress her clitoris.  She pulls at my cock, hard and throbbing in her little hand.  She wants it inside her.  She will get it in time, but first I slide down to the object of my desire, the nectar of the gods.  I feel the heat.  I'm delirious with desire to taste her.  I become drunk with passion.  Knowing what she wants, she guides me with her hands, pulling me hard to her.  Lost in her orgasm, she is for that moment, hard to handle, I hold on, trying not to be thrown by this bucking bronco.
  This was the beginning.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2008 - 8:57AM #19
Amelus
I would be happy to exchange stories and ideas for stories in a more private setting.  I'll not say which ones are fact and which are fiction, that will be up to the reader to decide.

I could hear the clicking of her hells on the hard wood floor as she approached from behind me.  My nose planted firmly in the corner of the hallway, arms beginning to ache from being bound behind me.  I couls feel her hot breath on the back of my neck.  She asked me if I had learned to respond to her command more quickly, or did I need further encouragement.  I guess I didn't answer quickly enough, she thrust her knee between mine, forcing my legs apart and reached in to firmly grasp, "the boys", she ordered me to my knees as she applied enough pressure to almost reach the scream, but not quite. Once on my knees she ordered me to turn around. She entwined her fingers in my shoulder length hair and roughly pulled my face into her sweet zone.  I could feel her heat through the lambskin skirt.  As she pulled me in so tightly I could barely breath she asked me if I really wanted to serve her, if I did then why couldn't I do as I was told. she stepped back and lifted the skirt, stepped in and pulled my face into her.  As I serviced her she kept telling me that if I could not follow instruction I would have to be punished in more severe and creative ways.  I could leave at any time, but would not be welcomed back.  She eventually drove me down onto the floor, grinding down onto my face, beyond words she began to roughly manipulate my manhood as she writhed in the beginnings of orgasm. She wrapped my hair in both of her hands and pulled hard as she came.  When finished she stood, turned me around and firmly planted my face back into the corner.  She reached up from behind me, caressed my ear and whispered that perhaps I would be better slave if she broke me to her will, she asked me if that was what was needed.  I responded "If it please my mistress".  She responded that she thought it would, as her heels receded down the hall I heard her say she would get the restraints out and call for me to join her, and do hurry when I call, it's going to be a long couple of days for you my sweet.

Author's note.  I can tell the origins of this if need be, I was caught quite off guard when it happened. One minute I was sitting beside her watching a movie, the next I was on the floor with her asking me if I was sure I wanted to serve her. Lasted two years, many a fine tale to be told.  Much of it should be in a more private setting though.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2008 - 8:33PM #20
myinterest2
Hi Amelus,
Enjoyed the story. have sent a friend request in so that we can exchange writing in a more private setting. Meanwhile have a look at my new writing blog  http://mywritingtwo.blogspot.com/

Cheers
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook