Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View Dating Website for Married People Hacked
2 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2015 - 3:44AM #21
in_my_opinion

Jul 23, 2015 -- 3:02AM, shmuelgoldstein wrote:

Jul 22, 2015 -- 10:28PM, in_my_opinion wrote:

Then there are those who have the desire and resources to lash out. That's when it might get dangerous for the hackers. After all if, some can hack a site; then, others might hack the hackers.

That's for sure. 

Let's see them reveal the information on the 37 million people. 

Someone in there will find the hackers, and hack them up. 

And I DON"T mean in the software-sense. 

Heck if each of them is just one in a million that's at least 37 from a population of pople who are already known to "go their own way". How many of them are wealthy, hale enough and have enough time on their hands? It would make a great action movie. They might also be extra motivated to hurry up and "take care of business" before they're exposed. Blackmail of such proportions is madness.

On the other hand didn't somebody just do something like that, and dash into the protective arms of Moscow? and what he did was treason!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2015 - 9:18AM #22
rideronthastorm

I wonder why anyone bothers caring about their precious reputation being ruined, oh yea thats right if theyre married and their spouses find out it could mean a breakaup and or problems for the persons marriage.Its not like the world really cares about affairs though I doubt it would get in the way of their professional life. The worste threat to the people involved having their names exposed I imagine is for their spouse to find out.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2015 - 10:52AM #23
Aka_me

Jul 23, 2015 -- 3:44AM, in_my_opinion wrote:

On the other hand didn't somebody just do something like that, and dash into the protective arms of Moscow? and what he did was treason!

let's not confuse protecting the constitution with infidelity.

the fact that congress took action in validating the 4th amendment

PROVES the american public NEEDED to know the crime being committed against them, the severity of which far outweights the crime of revealing it.

as to infidelity...

anyone cheating on their spouse shouldn't be trusted to so much as park my car

because they took the highest oath they will ever make, and completely trashed it

zero integrity, and will dishonor any obligation to me for far less than a couple minutes of whoopie.

I dream in my lifetime uhmericans will come to realize hezbollah, hamas, and isis gain followers by helping society AND the only way to defeat them is to perform greater good.

the average person is 8 times more likely to be murdered by a cop than a radical terrorist
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2015 - 11:02AM #24
Aka_me

Jul 23, 2015 -- 12:25AM, d_p_m wrote:

Jul 20, 2015 -- 1:21PM, MMarcoe wrote:

Well, they won't be finding anything from me, because I'm not on that site.

If i were on that site, they wouldn't be finding me either. Repeat after me: "script blocker, tracker blocker, VPN, anonymous email, prepaid credit card; script blocker, tracker blocker, VPN, anonymous email, prepaid credit card;....

not having used the services of these sites before, I'm not familiar with how the women select the men...

wouldn't the women want to see a photo of the man they're hooking up with?

one could put a picture of a marboro man in place of their own photo, but when the women realize they're not hooking up with the marboro man they'd probably call the deal off.

so it would seem the site has at least of photo, right?

I dream in my lifetime uhmericans will come to realize hezbollah, hamas, and isis gain followers by helping society AND the only way to defeat them is to perform greater good.

the average person is 8 times more likely to be murdered by a cop than a radical terrorist
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 24, 2015 - 2:56PM #25
MMarcoe

If i were on that site, they wouldn't be finding me either. Repeat after me: "script blocker, tracker blocker, VPN, anonymous email, prepaid credit card; script blocker, tracker blocker, VPN, anonymous email, prepaid credit card;....

No, I meant that I'm not actually on that site. At all.

1. Extremists think that thinking means agreeing with them.
2. There are three sides to every story: your side, my side, and the truth.
3. God is the original nothingness of the universe.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 24, 2015 - 6:06PM #26
rideronthastorm

Jul 23, 2015 -- 11:02AM, Aka_me wrote:

not having used the services of these sites before, I'm not familiar with how the women select the men...

wouldn't the women want to see a photo of the man they're hooking up with?

one could put a picture of a marboro man in place of their own photo, but when the women realize they're not hooking up with the marboro man they'd probably call the deal off.

so it would seem the site has at least of photo, right?

No i always had a younger photo of me on Ok Cupid but then sent the one more realistic of myself now through the cell you can start talking get cell numbers message it over and you can also skype that way you know who your with.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 24, 2015 - 6:10PM #27
rideronthastorm

Jul 23, 2015 -- 10:52AM, Aka_me wrote:

Jul 23, 2015 -- 3:44AM, in_my_opinion wrote:

let's not confuse protecting the constitution with infidelity.

the fact that congress took action in validating the 4th amendment

PROVES the american public NEEDED to know the crime being committed against them, the severity of which far outweights the crime of revealing it.

as to infidelity...

anyone cheating on their spouse shouldn't be trusted to so much as park my car

because they took the highest oath they will ever make, and completely trashed it

zero integrity, and will dishonor any obligation to me for far less than a couple minutes of whoopie.

Grosses me out, married men use to tell me they were married, and its like theyd see my picture ,me and my obese self and just assume that being  a big woman I obviously would be desperate enough to get involved with a married man and was shocked when i didnt accept their offers.

I was insulted by it, there are plenty of single men out there.Its disgusting. Ive seen too many shows on IDHD to be tempted though the crime tv station true crime, all those shows, Deadly Affairs about people who got killed because of affairs, scares the he)l out of me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2015 - 3:48AM #28
Aka_me

Jul 24, 2015 -- 2:56PM, MMarcoe wrote:

No, I meant that I'm not actually on that site. At all.

I know what you meant, and tor would be the single most important tool for anonymity, but anyway.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2015 - 9:53PM #29
Merope

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone.

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook