Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Online dating - can someone give advise please?
3 years ago  ::  Mar 08, 2015 - 3:18PM #1
Cocobebe
I met this German men online.  He is a widower with a 8 and 13 years old.  We have in talking on the phone for two weeks. He gave me his full name and the city he lives in. When I tried to check his name and the city it was a different person. He said that he is a government property so his identity is protected. He's also a petroleum geologist and makes vessels. He gave me his cell phone number but it cannot be traced. He won't give me his house numberbut when I insisted he gave me a number that has the same voice as his cell phone. His cell phone cannot be traced.  His house phone shows as a number in another state with no name. He writes me an email today and we talked for hours a night and sometimes during the day. He is very romantic and caring and loving. But I don't know if this is real.and asked to meet the first week and he said he was too busy. Then we were trying to meet the second weekend and he had emergency work situation that he has to go to Gulf of Mexico. I try to call him when he was supposed be in the flight and his phone was ringing.  I really liked him. But I don't want to be fool and be with the prayer.  I feel so connected to him and wanted to see him but it seems like he's playing games with me. I want to knowif there's even a possibility that this can be real. If not I'm ready to move on.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 18, 2015 - 12:43PM #2
rideronthastorm

There is no possibility that this is real. Im a recovering sex and love addict and use to be addicted to Ok Cupid and Craigslist ads and im an expert but no way is this real.

Anytime you place ads in online dating and it sounds even remotely suspiscious my advice is to run, but this guy has lied several times. Oh and BTW the old military im on secret mission cant give out any info is an old one  Ive had a few guys pull that one on me.

Embarrassingly enough Ive had 2 guy who said they were in the military up front and i fail for it, we women like strong rugged military men;and after chatting with them in yahoo chat figured out by their way of miss typing words that they were probably foreign and lieing to me .

But yes thats a good on secret mission. Im not embarrassed i made a fool out of myself for our miliary men though.

The best way to sue online dating if your going to is this. Start out as friends only chat throught he dating service and chat and write for the first several weeks. Dont even give out personal info untill youve written and chatted 3 or 4 months and then only after youve met the guy at leaste 3 or 4 times in person meeting at a  public place without giving out personal info.

Dont give out your last name your  phone number or adress untill youve written and cahtte donline for at leaste 3 months or more and thend ont give it out untill youve met at a public place 3 or 4 imes.

So if you havnt given out info to this guy dont give any. Id run if I were you.But thats my opinion but if you want to find out for real do what I said make sure you meet him a few times in public places withoutgiving out any personal info, if he wants to know info about you even though you dont have info on him he is a liar and a scam.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 23, 2015 - 1:16AM #3
Sol23

For now, I think it's not real, you haven't met yet, but if he truly likes you, he would be meeting up with you and figure things out.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook