Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Please give advice/opinions on how to stop being angry and truly forgive
2 years ago  ::  Jan 12, 2015 - 9:33AM #1
sannah7
I have been married for 13 years.  About 2 years ago, I discovered that my husband had been involved in this 'emotional' affair with a co-worker.  I made myself sick, literally, trying to be a detective and get all of the information.  I found out who she was and talked to her, she denied having any kind of relationship.  But, there was a lot of emails (sexually explicit), text messages where they were like checking in with each other, and he sent her an online greeting card talking about he misses her.  We talked about it, or at least tried to.  He refuses to tell me why it even started.  Even now, 2 years later, he won't tell me why.  I think not knowing why is what keeps me so angry, because I am a walking time bomb.  I am still so angry and I don't know how to not be angry.  I want him to just tell me the reason it started. 
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2015 - 5:10PM #2
rideronthastorm

Counseling is best IMO.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 11, 2015 - 11:06PM #3
Ms.maryb
I agree...counseling is best but with God! Prayers are answered, especially ones about commitment, I believe. Nevertheless, men love attention no matter what kind~ you are not alone in the Why? When? Where? How? Or What
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook