Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 11 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
Switch to Forum Live View How Do You Feel About Group Marriages?
3 years ago  ::  Jul 21, 2014 - 10:35AM #101
NATAS

Jul 15, 2014 -- 3:25PM, rideronthastorm wrote:

start marrying animals even if that law were made that you could I'm sure it wont be if it were there would be very few animal marriages.

I would agree that even if it were made legal for humans to marry other species(base)there would be very few animals.

Were not that sick and perveted,only crazy psychos do such things.

I don't know if only crazy psychos would marry other species. 

I would agree that having sex with other animals is not normal, not natural.  

Do you think were a bunch of predators?

Yes.  I do think that there are a bunch of humans who are predators. 

I've seen on Investigation Discovery channel that having sex with animals is actually a main red flag sign of  a predator.

I have not seen that on the Discoery channel.  I watch a lot of such programs.  I have never seen a program in which a predator has sex with a prey animal.

I do not know if predators have sex with their siblings or progeny any more or less than prey animals or how common it is. 

Alot of serial killers and child molesters have done it. But there arent very many child molesters and serial killers and rapists in our numbers though it may seem that way. Theres not enough to want to have the laws changed Ill say that anyways.

I just think its nuts to even bring that up into this conversation,only predators marry animals sorry.

I would agree that there are not very many child molestors, or rapists and that incest among close siblings, or parents is not common among humans. 

While it is true that there is variatoions in state laws as to the details of incest, I do think that ALL states agree siblings who have the same mother and father, and the genetic parents should not marry. 

I do believe that the Bible does prohibit, sibling and parental incest, as well as bestialty.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2014 - 11:25AM #102
MMarcoe

Jul 16, 2014 -- 5:01PM, Ebon wrote:

Jul 14, 2014 -- 3:39PM, MMarcoe wrote:

I wonder if there will be a movement to let people marry themselves. And how would divorce be handled? How would you split up the property?

Once human cloning is viable (which it will be before too much longer), there will probably be some calling for them to be allowed to marry their clone.

I wasn't referring to cloning. I was referring to a single individual marrying himself or herself, as one woman actually did (though it wasn't legal).

Cloning is a whole different, and more interesting, issue.

What if you could clone yourself but give your clone the genitals of the opposite sex?

Weird stuff.

1. Extremists think that thinking means agreeing with them.
2. There are three sides to every story: your side, my side, and the truth.
3. God is the original nothingness of the universe.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2014 - 12:14PM #103
Do_unto_others

Jul 22, 2014 -- 11:25AM, MMarcoe wrote:

What if you could clone yourself but give your clone the genitals of the opposite sex?

Then it really wouldn't BE a "clone", would it?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2014 - 5:56PM #104
in_my_opinion

Jul 22, 2014 -- 12:14PM, Do_unto_others wrote:

It would be a modified clone and the age difference would be a factor of concern.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2014 - 6:30PM #105
Merope

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone.

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 29, 2014 - 9:15PM #106
NATAS

Jul 22, 2014 -- 5:56PM, in_my_opinion wrote:

Iyt would be a modified clone aind the age difference would be a factor of concern.

The question of a modified clone still qualifies as a clone is problematic. 

If same sex marriage is allowed for non-clones why couldn't it be allowed for same sex clones.

If a person is allowed to have clone by age 18 and if the clone ages at the same rate. 

And if the legal age for marriage is 18, then if both consent, the donor would be 36 and the clone would be 18.   Therefore age would not be a concern.

If or when it because possible to clone, the donor could have multiple clones made.  e

It could then be possible for the donor to marry all the clones.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 30, 2014 - 10:23AM #107
Do_unto_others

I was referring to a single individual marrying himself or herself, as one woman actually did (though it wasn't legal).

Of course it wasn't "legal".

Both the Marriage License application form AND the Marriage Regisration forms have places for the signatures of the TWO parties getting married.

I keep asking for  LOGICAL reason that same-gender couples should not be allowed to marry and this horseshit is the best the anti-equality squad can come up with.

OY effin' VEY!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 11 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook