Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Is Marriage worth the risk?
2 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2015 - 10:21PM #11
rideronthastorm

Yea i had a  sex buddie while I was living in the wrong lifestyle who was Muslim and also had a Muslim man tell me about Muslim beliefs who was  a taxi driver. The first guy was a creep i was only with him twice and he harrassed me alot about sex.

But the thing is is this. I do get along with Muslim men. I know this because Ive had so many Taxi drivers in Dallas tx who are Muslims and I get along with them fine.

However if I have to wear a uniform, covered in a  robe or the head covering or dresses only i wont date him. But Ive heard some of you guys are more liberal about the dress code as long as you dress conservatively, I wouldnt mind dressing conservatively as long as I could dress comfortable.

So it would depend on the guy, if hes involved with a group where I have to wear a uniform forget it but other then that I dont see anything wrong with Muslim beliefs. So if I fall in love with a Muslim man sure Id give it a try.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook