Switch to Forum Live View When to know if he's the right one for you?
2 years ago  ::  Jun 19, 2012 - 10:25AM #1
Jennygreg01
finding the right guy is a gamble, when your in love all you see is all roses..but, how do you know if he's the right one for you?
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 17, 2012 - 10:50PM #2
Skeptic889

Finding the right anyone is a gamble....but I dont believe one bit of the whole "love at first sight thing".  The only way to know if someone is right for you is to wait and see.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 20, 2012 - 2:18PM #3
Junoah

Jun 19, 2012 -- 10:25AM, Jennygreg01 wrote:

finding the right guy is a gamble, when your in love all you see is all roses..but, how do you know if he's the right one for you?

Maybe...

..If there is a higher percentage of conflict than peace (or harmony) he may not be for you

..if you find yourself thinking or constantly worried - being unsettled about the relationship he may not be for you

...if their is no trust he may not be for you

..and finnally if you have fear dominating your heart and mind.. he may not be for you.
IT may help to realize you can never know for sure someone is the right one, because 'who someone is' is always changing. People change. So your constantly in a position of "finding out" if he (or she) is the right one. The begining to finding out is trust. www.healthyarousal.com

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 08, 2012 - 3:17AM #4
Radiantwoman

Good points, Junoah.

I have been working the 7 week course with the book "Calling In The One" which has the premise that it is first necessary to clear the internal obstacles and old belief system before manifesting a life-partner that is right for us. In other words, it is important to work on oneself before we can truly be open to our "One." The book and coursework are by Katherine Woodward Thomas and she states;

"I really believe that if you want to create something wonderful in your life, if you truly want to make a big change, you've got to learn to tolerate the 'in-between' time. That's the period in which we let go of who we know oursleves to be in order to allow for the possibility of who we might become."

Blessings to all in your such for your "One" because there is something special about learning to be in partnership with another person after you have spent enough time actualizing yourself as an individual.

Kiss

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2012 - 2:46PM #5
Junoah

Nov 8, 2012 -- 3:17AM, Radiantwoman wrote:

I have been working the 7 week course with the book "Calling In The One" which has the premise that it is first necessary to clear the internal obstacles and old belief system before manifesting a life-partner that is right for us. In other words, it is important to work on oneself before we can truly be open to our "One." The book and coursework are by Katherine Woodward Thomas and she states;

Hi Radiantwomen.

The book your referring to seems to make a great point as well. It helps to in a sense, "put ones house in order" first before trying to connect and develop a relation with others.  I’m personally not familiar with the authors work, but definitely seems like it would be worth the read.

Best of wishes on your journey throughout the course you’re pursuing.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 11, 2012 - 3:40PM #6
ingrid

Jun 19, 2012 -- 10:25AM, Jennygreg01 wrote:

I think findin the right one i abou havin a lot of quimic between each other.. but somethimes is difficult..

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 14, 2012 - 11:19PM #7
rideronthastorm
I agree with that but sense I'm Polyamourous that nook seems to he talking about monogomy so I'm assuming everyone here believes only in.monogamy one on one relationships?
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Dec 16, 2012 - 11:41PM #8
Estacia

Rider,

Question where you raised in a poly type environment?

Personally, I could not think of being w. more than one person at a time/period.

That's me, my beliefs and values.

I ask because I could not inmagine one who was not raised in a poly environment would choose it all the time.

Please do not think I am passing judgement on you.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook