Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
2 years ago  ::  Jun 12, 2012 - 10:57PM #1
jasper353
I seem to be ignored by the opposite sex no matter what I do. It's been going on my whole life with a few rare exceptions. Any input will be welcomed.
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2012 - 8:55PM #2
REteach

What are you doing? The best way to meet people who might like is to do things you like. Join a hiking club, serve dinners at a soup kitchen, join a chess club.  Just start out being friendly.  Perhaps it would be worth your while to talk some to a counselor. Maybe you are projecting an image you don't want to project, and nobody feels brave enough to tell you how you make them feel.  

Good luck!

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard was not what I meant...
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 13, 2012 - 9:03PM #3
jasper353

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep workin' on it. :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2012 - 6:22PM #4
freeindeed789

The first thing that I did was take a look at you profile. This, was after I read your response to the last person to reach out to you, prior to my input. If you take a look at your profile, and that reponse, you will see that there is a dark cloud over them. I believe, that if you are trully  inviting, and have a good aura eminating from your spirit, things will change.

Be Blessed!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2012 - 6:35PM #5
Hatman
Jasper-
If you do what you love, and love what you do, you will radiate your love around you, and many will be attracted.

i think that it's possible that instead of being ignored by women, you may have pursued them and been unable to read the "not interested" signs that were being shown you.

IME, (and generally speaking), women are a lot like cats.  Chase them, and they will flee; corner them until they're trapped, and they'll fight or take the first chance to run; speak kindly to them and leave them alone, and soon they'll come sit next to you and purr---especially after you've fed 'em a few times...or let them feed YOU with no other expectations.

Although this method doesn't work with all women(especially the immature ones who seek the "bad boys"), one or more who IS worthy of your company will come along, if you're patient.  Also IME, women appreciate someone who is discriminating, who will NOT accept(or pursue) every female that wiggles'n'giggles by.

There are also things you can do with your style and appearance(possibly cleanliness, too)---and if you'd like to try an experiment, ask various women how they'd "improve you," just to listen to the answers, for few men are that secure in themselves that they WILL ask such a question.

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2012 - 7:25PM #6
jasper353

Jun 15, 2012 -- 6:22PM, freeindeed789 wrote:

The first thing that I did was take a look at you profile. This, was after I read your response to the last person to reach out to you, prior to my input. If you take a look at your profile, and that reponse, you will see that there is a dark cloud over them. I believe, that if you are trully  inviting, and have a good aura eminating from your spirit, things will change.

Be Blessed!

How do I change a dark aura? Is it not merely a reflection of the dark times we're living in?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 15, 2012 - 7:35PM #7
freeindeed789

It is a reflection of the mirror that one chooses to look at. After all you are what you choose. If you choose to sit in a dark room, don't expect to see light. You must do something------------turn on the light, or accept the lot you choose. You must do, and when you ask, you must listen.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 16, 2012 - 10:18PM #8
jasper353

My best response is the question:

Can there be any real "positive" freedom in this day and age?

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 20, 2012 - 6:40PM #9
REteach

Hmmm. You may have just explained why women don't like spending time with you.  It sounds like it could be a real downer.  There are still blue skies.  There are awesome streams for walking along.  There are fresh strawberries and children laughing.  Maybe you need to focus more on the part of the glass that has water in it. 

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard was not what I meant...
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2012 - 12:06AM #10
Hatman
i was thinking along similar lines, myself, REteach.

But perhaps a read of "How to live free in an unfree world"(or a similar title; it's late, and i'm tired, or i'd look around for my copy) may give him a few clues-by-four, too.

Then there's the Desiderata...

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook