Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
2 years ago  ::  Jul 06, 2012 - 9:04PM #11
Estacia

Jasper,

I feel you!

I have gone through this situaion my whole life.

It's like I have a sign on my head that says " please victimize me".

I'm 32, I look young so that may be why I am not taken seriously?

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Stacey

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 07, 2012 - 3:38PM #12
freeindeed789

I like what you say is your favorite motto,"If you see crazy coming towards you, cross the street". Great advice.Smile

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 01, 2012 - 11:07AM #13
Mindful1

When I was dating, I was not interested in needy women. Needy people are not fun to be around. There seems to be no end to their neediness. They are insecure and they seldom have any independent interests that would make them more appealing. All they know how to do is long for someone to fill their void; to meet their needs. 

I am sure you have heard adages such as "It's not the destination, but the journey..." etc.? My advice to you would be to work on yourself. Begin to examine who you are, what your interests are, what skills you have. Do those things you enjoy. Be a regular member of a club or a community (real-world, not cyber) and be consistent in your participation. Forget about taking a cooking class that you don't enjoy because you have heard that there are lots of women taking cooking classes. Forget about being lonely and start enjoying being with yourself. Learn to appreciate solitude. There are so many women out there who are looking for a real man...one who is strong, independent, sure of himself and self-aware. I know few women who are looking for someone who is lonely. Work on yourself and you will become more attractive. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 01, 2012 - 2:53PM #14
freeindeed789

Excellent recommendation. I hope it is received as wisdom.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook