Singingchick1515

Kristin Has left the building :)

Done..moving on..

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 04, 2012 - 3:27PM #2
Hatman
SC-
Yes, unrequited loves are the best kind, because you can fantasize to your heart's content---and never have to contemplate the reality of such a relationship, eh?

Although i sympathize(been there myself a few times), you really need to drop the fixation and move on, despite the protestations of how deeply you "love" him.

A girlfriend is not a "problem," and getting rid of her(by fair means or foul) won't turn his heart---especially if he finds out you were in any way attempting to sabotage(or worse) their relationship.

To cite Cher, "Snap out of it!"
To cite you, "He isn't interested in me at all."  Hello?

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  May 05, 2012 - 2:48PM #3
Singingchick1515

Believe me, I'm not interested in "getting rid of the gf" AT ALL!  And I was only just saying what was in my heart..just to get it off my chest. I DO know he's not interested in me...I know that..I'm just trying to get through it.

Just wanted to vent. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook