Switch to Forum Live View Single friendships with the opposite sex as a replacement
2 years ago  ::  Mar 29, 2012 - 9:16PM #1
rideronthastorm
Do sexual friendships work as a replacement for love and marriage? I dont think so but maybe. I just got out of one hes moving on after 2 years and he wasnt the one for me and kept telling me I was better then being alone for him though Im not his type, it was mediocre and kind of a dead cold sexual relationship. I didnt like being in that position. However I decided I could find someone better, and have found a new friend already. I think were going to be cuddling buddies though. Maybe well like each other better and have better chemistry and but were not completely sure what it is yet we may be open to a relationship in the future but just starting out as friends though.

Do alternative relationips like friends with benefits and cuddling partners work though for some single folks thats my question? if not what about platonic friendships where you go out on a regular basis with someone of the opposite sex, like maybe you have something in common an interest in philosophy say and you enjoy going to philsophy meetings together what about those types of friendships do they work? Does anyone have an opinion on this?Well see what this turns into be were just starting.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook