Switch to Forum Live View Breakups -- better to leave someone great, or someone dodgy?
3 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2011 - 7:49PM #1
Bezant
I ask, because most of my experiences have been so-so, or ended up in the bin, because the girl either wasn't my type or had very little under the surface anyway.

That said, I don't know what it is to break up with someone great, not because there was a problem with her, but because the time was wrong or something like that.

So which is worse IYO?
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2011 - 1:17PM #2
Hatman
Bezant-
The framing of the question prejudices the answer toward the great one, of course!

Besides, everyone is dodgy until they've proven themselves over long acquaintance, imo.

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2011 - 3:20PM #3
Kwinters

Oct 23, 2011 -- 7:49PM, Bezant wrote:

I ask, because most of my experiences have been so-so, or ended up in the bin, because the girl either wasn't my type or had very little under the surface anyway.

That said, I don't know what it is to break up with someone great, not because there was a problem with her, but because the time was wrong or something like that.

So which is worse IYO?

Losing something that you know was great and could have been great is awful.

Jesus had two dads, and he turned out alright.~ Andy Gussert

“Feminism has fought no wars. It has killed no opponents. It has set up no concentration camps, starved no enemies, practiced no cruelties. Its battles have been for education, for the vote, for better working conditions…for safety on the streets…for child care, for social welfare…for rape crisis centers, women’s refuges, reforms in the law.

If someone says, “Oh, I’m not a feminist,” I ask, “Why, what’s your problem?”

Dale Spender
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook