Switch to Forum Live View I choose to remain single
3 years ago  ::  Aug 19, 2011 - 7:55PM #1
Theraptureissoonerthenwethink1
Hi, my name is Klauss and I'm not going to give much detail about myself. However I am choosing to remain single from now on because I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ forever. I don't want a girlfriend and/or a wife anymore and I'm completely happy with that for many reasons. Don't get me wrong I respect and like Women as friends but I have no urge to date anyone of them on Earth. I have just given up on dating women and I know God wants me to stay celibate. Trust me everyday I have to deal with other guys who say some pretty sexist things about women and why I should get a girlfriend soon and I hate that. Also it is so difficult to break up with another girlfriend or have the break up with me. I am happy to be single and I always will be happy to remain a Virgin for God and yes I'm Straight and a man persay but my main focus in life is on God. God bless all of you and thank you I'm gone for now.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Aug 20, 2011 - 3:23PM #2
Mom2eb2004

I am all for living your life for God and Christ, but do you think that is all He wants.  I know true love and happiness can only be found through Him but do you think that all he wants from you.  He wants us to be happy in this world.  The pain that we all go through in a break up or divorce is painful but, it is something that he has laid out for us.  Just think about that decision.  Pray on it.  It may not be 100% what He wants.  

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook