4 years ago  ::  Mar 17, 2011 - 1:14AM #1
ozzylad
Sooooo, it's been a LOOOOOOONG time since I was here, damn thing is still showing my old name instead of Yuluwirri..

Any of us "Oldies" still around ???
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 21, 2011 - 12:09AM #2
Hatman
Yeah, Ozzy, but not much traffic no more.

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 24, 2011 - 4:01PM #3
Victorias_First_Secret

Hey Ozzy/Yulu!!  How are you?  I do pop in from time to time & see if anyone is around or new posts.  It's mostly dead around here compared to what it used to be.  Good to see you.

Hey to you too, Hatman!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2011 - 7:20PM #4
ozzylad

Heeeey Hatman, long time no see and VFS, it really is quiet compared to what it used to be, seems facebook has taken the chatters away !!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 28, 2011 - 8:39AM #5
IreneAdler

There's a few of us about.

Did ya have to use the term "oldies"????

Irene.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 28, 2011 - 7:34PM #6
ozzylad

Bawhahahaa

My appologies Irene ... your only as old as you feel !! OMG I must be around 60 !!!! LOL!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 09, 2011 - 8:20AM #7
HappyAmber

sure has changed around here.

Nice to see you Hatman, VFS, and Irene!

hope all is well with you!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 09, 2011 - 10:14PM #8
Hatman
Yamber!

Nice to "see" you again, too, and you're a sight for sore eyes(so to speak)!  Hope things have been going swimmingly for you and yours.

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 10, 2011 - 1:00PM #9
HappyAmber

Hatman!!!

gosh, i haven't *heard* "yamber" in quite some time! I actually miss it! LOL

I'm still with EagleTalon and we're actually (gasp) engaged!!! it only took 8 years!!! (and that was a year and half ago! LOL)

Things are really well...hope all is well with you too!!!

>^.^<

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 14, 2011 - 1:47PM #10
Victorias_First_Secret

I popped in again & see a post from HappyAmber & thought "Yamber"! lol   Good to see you again on here too!  I wish everyone would come back like we used to.  I wish this board was set up like it used to be too.  I liked the old way much better.

Hope you're all doing well!!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook