4 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2010 - 1:43PM #1
frankieestep

Dear friends and B'net members,

You have probably heard the rumors, and the truth is that B'net has been sold to Cross Bridge.  I do not have any details as of yet about any changes that will be coming.  This post is just to let you know what I know at this time.  There are some changes in the staff, and this will probably affect the threads to a certain extent.  If anyone would like to contact me, email me at frankieestep@msn.com any time.  Thank you for your continued support of B'net. 

Frankie

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 26, 2010 - 5:47PM #2
Leolotus

Thanks Frankie,

Maybe it will be for the good.  This place was once a thriving hub when I joined about 10 years ago and now it is like a ghost town.  Somewhere along the line the management stopped caring about the people interacting here. 

Hopefully in the near future they will have the staff on board to sort out problems and issues straight away which was how it was when I first joined.  Look forward to some positive changes.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 01, 2010 - 8:39PM #3
Pixie_Branble_Tabitha

Is that what it's been? All I know is, I kept having to get used to more changes (didn't mind the first set, but the following ones? come ON). , and with ever change of command that came, the singles board became more difficult to locate and navigate. The entire SITE became more difficult to navigate, come to think of it. Too many articles and commercials and not enough people to people interaction. It's so commercial now. That being said, I have come back to at least try, because I miss the singles board, even though most of you are on FB anyway. I just miss it.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook