|3 years ago :: Apr 08, 2010 - 5:00PM #1|
True or False:
1. Conflict and anger are signs that your relationship is failing.
2. You're more likely to divorce if there are differences in your backgrounds, likes and dislikes and interests.
3. In healthy relationships, major disagreements get resolved over time.
4. In healthy marriages, spouses have the same definition of what it means to be loving.
5. People just fall out of love.
6. Affairs don't have to ruin marriages.
7. Most people are much happier in their second marriages because they've learned from their mistakes.
(By Michele Weiner-Davis)